Pool

Time Skip 1 Month Later

It's the middle of March. I have been here for a little more than a month. I am heading back to Florida. I am currently on the plane. I said my goodbyes. Got to admit, I didn't want to leave but it's no longer my home. I live in Florida. I looked out the window and sighed. Just a whole lot of clouds. I put my air pods in my ears and played some music. The first song was Dark Red by Steve Lacy. I closed my eyes.

Time Skip.   Plane Landed

"I don't see you" I said as I looked around.

"Look behind you" Dream said as he hung up.

"Huh?" I said as I put my phone away.

I felt someone hug me from behind. They let go of me. I turned around and saw Dream.

I hugged him. He lifted me up while hugging me.

"I missed you" he said as he chuckled.

"I missed my best friend" I said as I chuckled.

He put me down.

"Sapnap is at home, we should go" Dream said as he smiled and grabbed my suitcase.

Time Skip

"GEORGE" Sapnap yelled as he ran to me and hugged me.

"Hi Sapnap" I said as I laughed.

He inspected me. He grabbed my face and turned it.

"No scratches or hickeys" Sapnap said as he laughed.

"Pfft"

"Had to make sure you had no funny business back in the UK" He said as he went to the kitchen.

"Of course not" I said as I chuckled.

"Dream can you help me bring my stuff to my room?" I asked.

"Sure" He said as he grabbed my suitcase.

We headed upstairs and to my room. It looked just how I left if. He set down the suitcase and sat on my bed.

"How was your trip?" Dream asked as I unpacked things from my suitcase.

"Great to be honest, other than that first day" I said as I sighed.

"I am really sorry you went through that, how is your eye" (Dream)

"It's fine, it wasn't your fault. My eye is great. It looks normal" I said as I smiled.

"Did...did you meet anyone special while on your trip?" (Dream)

"As in a love interest? No"

"Oh" Dream said as he sighed.

"You okay?" I said as I stopped unpacking.

"I am actually great" Dream said as he smiled.

"That's good" I said as I chuckled and sat down next to him.

"I was worried about you" He said as he looked at me.

"Why?"

"After I saw that video it hurt, it really did. It hurt to see you get hurt, it hurt to see you lie to me" Dream said as he sighed.

"Dream-"

"Why did you lie George? What am I doing wrong? My own best friend doesn't trust me" He said with a hurt look on his face.

"I lied because I didn't want you to worry about me" I said as I stopped making eye contact with him.

"It's over now Dream, I took legal action" I said as I sighed.

He hugged me tightly.

"Thank god" he whispered.

I hugged him back. He didn't let go.

"I know I used to not ever see you at all, it's been a month and more since I last saw you and god I missed you" He said as he chuckled.

"You missed me?" I said as I laughed.

"Obviously" he said as he continued to hug me.

I ruffled his hair and sighed.

"You are going to kill me, you are squeezing me too tightly" I said as I laughed.

We stopped hugging. He was laughing.

"I miss this, being with Sapnap, alone, is pretty boring" Dream said as he stood up.

"Excuse me?" Sapnap said as he walked into my room.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM" I said as I bursted with laugher.

We all started to laugh.

"Now that you guys are both here, you can unpack for me, make sure to put everything where it needs to be" I said as I left the room.

"GEORGE" They both shouted at the same time.

I quickly ran downstairs.

"THIS IS MANHUNT IRL" Sapnap shouted as they both ran downstairs.

I ran outside. They followed. There was a pool between us.

"You go that way, I go this way" Dream said as they went in different directions.

"Crap" I said as I knew this was the end of it.

I ran towards Sapnap to hopefully run past him. He grabbed me but lost his balance. We fell into the water. Sapnap was laughing. I quickly clung onto Sapnap.

"You idiot, I can't swim" I said as I tired to get above the water.

Dream pulled me up. He was laughing.

"Are you okay?" He said as he set me down on the ground.

"No" I said as I was breathing heavily.

Sapnap got out of the pool.

"You seriously can't swim?" Sapnap said as he chuckled.

"...no"

"Well don't be all butt hurt about it, it was pretty funny" (Sapnap)

"It was" Dream said as he chuckled.

I softly chuckled.

"Now I am soaking wet" I said as I stood up.

"I call the shower" Sapnap said as he ran inside.

I sighed and chuckled.

"You can use my shower" Dream said as he laughed.

"Okay, prepare the shower then, I have to find some clothes" I said as I laughed and went inside.

I went upstairs and went to my room. I grabbed some black jeans and a beige crew neck. They were neatly folded, so without a thought I quickly grabbed them (and some other necessities) and went to Dream's room. I walked to his bathroom. He was there making sure the water was warm.

"You like warm showers right?" Dream asked.

"Yeah"

"Okay then there you go, I will be downstairs if you need me" he said as he put his hand on my shoulder and then walked out the room.

I closed the bathroom door and took off my clothes. I got into the shower, the temperature was just right.