Manipulated

"And it's posted" Dream said as he saw the premiere timer hit zero.

It's official, Dream has done his face reveal. I am proud of him, really. I went over to him and hugged him. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I closed my eyes, all I could picture was me hugging Ace. I didn't want to let go.

I heard some whispering. Then a sigh.

"George, are you alright?" Dream asked.

"Yeah" I mumbled as I hugged him tighter.

It was as if I was still hugging Ace. He was so warm. I want to be with Ace. I can't. He only wants me for the money and the fame, but I want him for him. I could hear Ace's voice in my head.

"I love you" I whispered.

I suddenly snapped back to reality. Shit. I quickly let go. Dream seemed awkward. I looked over to Sapnap who seemed worried. Dream took a deep breath and smiled.

"Well it's official, I am no longer faceless" Dream said as he sighed with relief.

I didn't pay attention to anything after that. I just focused on him being Ace. I need him.

Time Skip

"YOU ARE LITERALLY SO BAD" Dream said as he laughed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Sapnap shouted as he got furious.

They were playing something on their phone. Dream was winning. We were all just at the couch. I stared at Dream. I pictured Ace. They were the same height. I saw all of Ace's features, in reality they were nothing alike. If only New Years went as planned, I would have kissed Ace. I only wish to have had that kiss with him. I would die for a kiss with him.

"I am going to go get some water" Dream said as he put his phone down and walked to the kitchen.

I have an idea. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. Dream was grabbing a water.

"Ac-Dream" I said nervously.

Dream turned around and opened the water bottle.

"What's up" he said as he drank a sip of water.

I walked closer to him.

"Can you do me a favor" I whispered.

Dream was silent.

"Depends..." he whispered.

I got even closer to him.

"Do you want to kiss?" I whispered.

I looked at Dream. His face morphed into Ace's. I was going insane. What am I doing.

"George we can't" Dream said as he put his water on the counter.

"We did it twice, why can't we again" I said as I groaned.

"Because it's....different now" Dream said as he sighed.

"Please Ac-Dream"

"See, those other times, they were with Dream, this time you see me as Ace. I don't want to be Ace. George I can't just feed into your imagination just because I like you" Dream said as he started to walk away.

I stood still. This was wrong. Very wrong. What the hell am I doing. How do I stop this feeling. This feeling of wanting him again. The doorbell began to ring. Dream went to go get it. I shortly followed.

"Oh it's you" a familiar voice said.

"Leave" Dream said firmly.

"This isn't your house" the voice responded.

I went to the door and saw Ace...

"George!" Ace said happily.

I missed him a lot, I tried to not give in. He handed me some roses.

"I see you are taking care of this guy" Ace said as he chuckled and pointed at Dream.

"Um haha no"

"Are you two..." Ace said a bit angrily.

If he truly loved me, he would be happy to see that I am happy with someone else. It was starting to come together. He said that I was to blame for everything that went wrong. That my friends were the problem. That we made mistakes, it was him and only him. He assumed I still thought about him. He wanted to get in my head. I was pissed.

"Yes, yes we are" I said firmly.

I was lying of course, I loved the fact Ace was getting angry. He made me feel that I was the problem. I gave him back the roses.

"You might want to give those to your girlfriend"

"George it was you and only you" (Ace)

"Oh cut the bullshit, we all know this was your little ploy. I can't believe I actually loved you. Your true colors really showed that night"

"I WAS DRUNK BITCH" Ace shouted angrily.

I felt a chill down my spine. Ace was clenching his fists. Dream pulled me back.

"OH REALLY? AND YOU WERE DRUNK EVER SINCE YOU MADE THE PLAN, YOU REALLY TRIED BLAMING IT ON MY FRIENDS, THE FRIENDS WHO WERE THERE FOR ME ALL THIS TIME. OH AND WILBUR DIDN'T SING ME A LOVE SONG IF ONLY YOU CAME TO ME AND ASKED" I shouted angrily.

"WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO THINK? ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN LOVE WITH YOU DON'T YOU SEE? YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR THEM. THEY PLANNED TO RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP, THEY DIDN'T WANT TO SEE YOU HAPPY WITH ME" (Ace)

"STOP WITH THE MANIPULATION, DON'T MAKE THIS ABOUT THEM, THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. ALL MY FRIENDS DID IS OPEN MY EYES ON HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING JERK YOU TRULY ARE"

"I WILL ALWAYS BE ON YOUR MIND, I WON'T LET HIM REPLACE ME. I COULD ONLY GIVE WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY. I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE ME APART OF YOUR LIFE. WE WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER GEORGE" (Ace)

"Leave, leave now. If you don't leave I will contact the authorities. I don't want to see you anywhere near me, my friends, and even my property. I will get everything in my power to make you get out of my life for good. I don't want my name in your mouth, I don't want my friends names in your mouth, I don't want Dreams name in your mouth" I said as I held Dream's hand.

Ace was silent.

"To think I actually still cared for you, I wanted you back. This little visit of yours opened my eyes. It make me realize how much of an idiot I am to have dated someone like you. Don't you dare say my name and my friends names and especially....my boyfriend's name" I said as I looked at Dream and smiled.

"Now fuck off" I said as I slammed the door.