Wrapped

Dream POV.  2 hours later.

I grabbed my phone from my room and went downstairs. It was 1 am. A bit late for a walk. I laid down on the couch. Ivy walked to the living room.

"Why are you awake" She said as she yawned.

"I am waiting for George" I said as I sat up.

"George?" (Ivy)

"Yeah"

"Where did he go" (Ivy)

"He said he was going for a walk"

"How long has he been gone?"(Ivy)

"2 hours" I said as I sighed.

She chuckled.

"Just go to bed, George is off with his girlfriend. I am guessing he hasn't told you?" She said as she shook her head.

"Girlfriend?" I said with a puzzled look.

"Yeah, earlier I caught him on the phone. He was smiling and laughing, and it was something about love. When I asked him about he looked confused. But there is definitely something going on with him and that girl" (Ivy)

It felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces.

"I am going to call him" I said as I opened my contacts.

I called him and he picked up.

"George?"

"Oh hey" He said as he yawned.

"Where are you?"

"Um...I am just doing some Christmas shopping"

"You told me you were going for a walk"

"Dream, just trust me"

I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Bye" I said as I hung up.

"Just go to bed" She said as she walked to the kitchen.

I walked up stairs and into my room. I laid down and stared at the ceiling. Tears began to run down my face.

I heard him on the phone with someone when I was at his door. He told me he was just going on a walk. He kept looking at the stairs. Maybe he is cheating on me.

Time Skip George POV

I went downstairs. I feel energized. It was 3 pm. I had just woken up. Sapnap and Ivy were downstairs. Dream was no where in sight.

"Where is...Clay?" I asked.

"He is in his room, he wouldn't come out" (Ivy)

I went back upstairs and tried to open the door. It was locked.

"Dream?" I whispered.

No response.

I went back downstairs. Maybe he is still sleeping.

Around 30 minutes went by. We were all on the couch. I was eating a bowl of cereal. Dream came down the stairs. His eyes were puffy. He had dark circles around his eyes. He looked like shit.

I quickly put my cereal down and went to him.

"Are you okay" I said as I stood in front of him.

He ignored me and walked around me.

"Maybe he is just in a bad mood" Sapnap suggested.

"Maybe" I said as I sighed.

I went back on the couch to finish my cereal. Dream came back. He had a bag of snacks and went back upstairs.

I didn't go after him. He was already ignoring me.

"What's wrong with him" I asked.

Both Sapnap and Ivy shrugged.

Time Skip.     A week later

It has been a week. Dream hasn't talked to me in a week. He left to take his sister to his mom's house. Sapnap and I came up with a plan. We were going to wrap him in a blanket when he came in. So he would be stuck and forced to talk to us. It sounds dumb but that was the only plan we think would work. Sapnap held the blanket. We patiently waited. Dream walked in. Sapnap quickly wrapped him in the blanket. I wrapped him in another. Dream struggled to get out of it. He fell to the ground while I held him. We fell to the ground. He hit his head on the floor and winced in pain. I was on top of him.

"Get off me" He said angrily.

"Told you it would work" Sapnap said proudly.

"No, we need to talk"

He stayed silent.

"Why have you been ignoring me" I huffed.

He looked away. I saw tears forming in his eyes.

"I..." He murmured.

"I know you're cheating on me" He said as tears ran down his face.

I was shocked. He couldn't even look at me. I wiped the tears off his face.

"What are you talking about" I said as I comforted him.

"My sister heard your phone call, she thought it was a girl. She said you were all lovey dovey. I heard you that night, on your so called walk" He said as he voice cracked.

My heart dropped.

"Dream" I whispered.

I hugged him.

"I would never cheat on you ever. That phone call was with Wilbur, I wasn't being lovey dovey. That "walk" was an excuse to go out and buy presents for you. I needed to go Christmas shopping without you because I wanted it to be a surprise." I said as I chuckled with tears coming down my cheek.

"I don't know if I can believe you" He said as he looked at me.

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

"Do you even love me? You have never told me you loved me. It makes sense now, it's because you don't" He said as more tears poured.

I hugged him tightly.

"I do. I really do" I said as my tears streamed rapidly down my face.

"Dream you have to believe me. You have to. We were best friends Dream. Best friends. We always will be. I wouldn't lie to you about something like this" I said as I hugged him even tighter.

He stared at me. He looked upset. He had dark bags under his eyes. He was tired and sad.

"I believe you" He said as he sniffled.

I held him in my arms.

"Can we unwrap him now?" Sapnap said awkwardly.

I stopped hugging him and nodded.

We unwrapped him. He stood up. He looked at me, no expression. He looked very out of it. The bags under his eyes, the puffy ness in his eyes, it hurts to see him like that. I hugged him tightly.

"Dream" I whispered with guilt.

I hurt him. I hurt him so bad. I didn't mean to hurt him. I didn't want to hurt him. And yet here we are. I felt guilty. I felt as if I betrayed him. I am so sorry Dream.