Medicine

"George? You okay?" Dream said as he knocked on the door,

"Yeah, just leave me alone" I said as I wiped my tears.

"Are you....crying?" Dream said softly.

"It just hurts, really bad. Please leave me alone" I said as I sniffled.

"I will go out and by you some medicine and tea" Dream said as I heard him run downstairs.

It does hurt. A lot. I am okay physically but not emotionally.

"Sapnap take care of him, I will be back in 20 minutes" Dream shouted as I heard the front door slam shut.

There was a moment of silence in the house. I sat up and got out of bed. I sat down near the window and watched the fireworks. Today was one of the worst days ever.

"George? Can I come in" Sapnap said as he gently knocked on the door.

I walked towards the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hey" I said hoarsely as I wiped my tears away.

"You aren't hurt are you? Something happened?" Sapnap said as he stepped inside.

"How did you know" I said as I sniffled.

"It was very sudden, pain doesn't happen that quickly, there would have been signs" He said as he sat down in my chair.

"Dream is cheating" I said as I tried to hold my tears in.

He stayed silent. Fireworks were the only thing heard.

"Explain?" Sapnap said shocked.

"While recording, Dream got a text. It was from Jade, she said she missed him and that they should meet up again and that they should continued to talk. I clicked it and....the texts were all recent. The person he has been texting is...Jade" I said as tears streamed down my face.

"He was texting his ex. And what does she mean by again? They met up again before?" Sapanp said as he stood up.

I nodded my head. Sapnap hugged me tightly.

"Oh George, I am so sorry" He said as he comforted me.

We stopped hugging. I tried wiping the tears, they just kept on coming.

"George, this is what I need you to do. Dream is most likely going to meet up with Jade so we are going to have a plan. We are going to catch him in the act. Just try and pretend like nothing happened. Pretend you are sick so you don't have to be as happy as you usually are" (Sapnap)

"When we catch him, we will move out...together. Okay?" he said as he put his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded and sniffled.

"You aren't alone George, I will help you get through this" Sapnap said as he helped wiped my tears.

Time Skip

I sat down on the couch with a pillow on my stomach. I was curled into a ball. Sapnap was next to me and we were just talking. I took a deep breath and prepared myself. Dream would be home any second. I didn't want to look at him. I knew I was going to cry. Tears were starting to form again. The fireworks were still going off. The door opened.

"Sorry it took so long, I had to find a store that was open" Dream said as he closed the door.

I mumbled.

"Give me the medicine" Sapnap said in a monotone voice.

Dream tossed him the medicine.

"C'mon George, lets go to the kitchen" Sapnap said as he stood up.

"Shouldn't I be doing this? I am his boyfriend after all?" Dream said as he walked towards me.

"And I am his friend" Sapnap said sharply.

Dream backed up. I sat up correctly. My eyes were puffy. My eyes were probably red. I looked at Dream, he looked sad. I felt bad? I looked away and looked at Sapnap. Why would I feel sad for Dream. I am the one getting cheated on. I stood up and followed Dream. I took the pillow with me. We went to the kitchen and Sapnap served a spoonful of medicine. He poured it down the drain and closed the medicine.

"There, so it looks like you drank it" Sapnap whispered.

"Sapnap, don't be mean to Dream. This plan won't work because he will know something is up if you start being really mean to him" I said as I sniffled.

"But-, fine, just for you. Don't cry okay" He said as he hugged me.

I felt like a child. But yet it felt so nice. I felt so loved. I was glad to be friends with Sapnap.

"Lets get you to bed" Sapnap said as he put his arm around my shoulders and led me out the kitchen.

"Did he drink it?" Dream asked as he stared at me.

Sapnap took a deep breath.

"Yeah, yeah he did. I am going to take him to his room so he can get some rest" Sapnap said as he smiled.

"Okay" Dream said relieved.

We walked upstairs and Sapnap's smile dropped instantly.

We walked to my room and he let go of me.

"Everything will be okay" Sapnap said as he smiled.

"Okay" I said quietly.

"Do you want to have a sleepover?" I said as I softly chuckled.

"Sure why not" Sapnap said as he laughed.

Time Skip Dream POV

I laid in bed. I was staring at the ceiling. George got sick out of the blue. Could it be something serious? Hopefully not. Sapnap was having a sleepover with George to make him feel better. Why do I feel so left out? I sighed and pulled out my phone. I held it in sight, above me. I opened my messages. There was a text from Jade. It looks like it was read. I must have accidentally opened it and forgot.

"Happy Fourth of July Clay! <3, I miss you a lot :(. I was hoping we could "hang out" again. Text me back when you can so we can continue talking" it read.

I rolled my eyes. I have been telling Jade to move on. We have been texting everyday. She seems to not get the hint. She wanted to stay friends so I agreed. But if I don't respond she says that she would do unspeakable things. And I don't want to leave a mentally unstable person alone. I don't even know if she is mentally unstable. I have no feelings for her whatsoever. We never hung out except the time she came to the house. I feel this would be better to tell her that I moved on, in person.

"Hey, sorry I didn't see your text. We can meet up tomorrow. Just to talk" I texted.

I let out a sigh and sent it.