Guitar

Side note: I will be assigning random names to each of Dream's family members. These aren't their real names but random names I thought of! In this case Dream only has a younger sister, a younger brother, and an older sister! I am not sure if the amount of siblings Dream had but I gave him 3 siblings :)

"ALICE GET THE DOOR IT MIGHT BE YOUR BROTHER" We heard Dream's mom shout.

"GOING" An annoyed voice said.

The door opened. We see a young girl. Guessing that's Drista.

"Hey" Dream said as he smiled.

She looked at him then Sapnap then me. I clenched the bag I was holding.

She shut the door.

"ALICE" Dream shouted.

Sapnap laughed.

She opened the door again and took a deep breath.

"Come in" She mumbled.

We went inside. We walked to the kitchen to great his mom. She hugged all of us.

"It's so good to see you again Clay, and Nick" She said as she smiled.

"I am glad to finally meet you in person George" She said in a caring voice.

"Oh I bought something for you, It's not much but I hope you like it" I said as I handed her the bag nervously.

"Oh that's very thoughtful, you really didn't need to but thank you" She said as she opened the gift

She pulled out a gift basket. There were teas, biscuits, and coffee. Dream looked at me and chuckled.

"Oh thank you so much" She said as she put the basket down and hugged me.

We stopped hugging.

"Dinner is almost ready, Clay why don't you show George your old room?" She said as she continued to cook.

"Cmon guys" He said as he sighed.

We followed him to his old room. It was pretty basic. There were posters on the wall. A basic set up. In the corner of the room there was a guitar. It has been collecting dust.

"I didn't know you played guitar" I said as I pointed at the dusty guitar.

"Oh I forgot about that" He said as he picked it up from its stand.

He dusted it off and played a few notes.

"Used to" He said as he put it back down.

"I am now 10 times more attracted to you" I said as I laughed.

"Good, I am also very attracted to you" Dream said a he chuckled.

"Gross love" Sapnap said as he scoffed.

A litte boy came running in the room. He looked about 5. He jumped on Dream.

"CLAY" He shouted.

"Hi Liam" He said as he hugged him tightly.

Dream put him down. Liam stared at Dream for a minute. He grabbed his hands and swung them.

"Hmm" Liam said quietly.

"Hi Nick" He said as he hugged Sapnap.

"Hey buddy" He said as he hugged him back.

He looked at me. He just stared.

"Who is this?" He said as he walked around me in circles.

He looked at my hand and then at me. He looked back at Dream and then back at me.

"That's-" Dream said as he was cut off.

"That's George" Drista said as she walked in.

"George, hmmm" He said as he stood in front of me.

He raised his arms up to signal that he wanted to be carried. I picked him up.

"Are you Clay's friend? Or are you married" Liam whispered in my ear.

"Huh?" I said surprised.

I was confused.

"You are wearing rings, like mommy and daddy, you love each other" Liam said as he giggled.

I chuckled.

He smiled and I put him down.

"What do you want Alice" Dream said as he sighed.

"What? I can't see my own brother?" She said as she scoffed.

"You shut the door in my face" He said as he rolled his eyes.

"You caught me, I am here for George" she said as she looked at me.

"I get to meet the guy who made my brother gay" She said as she laughed.

We hugged.

I chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I said as I chuckled and stopped hugging.

"He's gay for you, it's weird. He is just a little to flirty for you. The streams are just embarrassing to watch" She said as she laughed.

"Oh so you watch my streams" Dream said as he smirked.

"Nope, just Nick's and George's. Speaking of, what's with the rings" She said as she walked up to Dream and grabbed his hand.

She looked at the ring.

"They are married" Liam said as he jumped up and down.

"On stream Nick said he bought them for you. Why do you have George's initial and why does he have yours" She said as she stopped looking at the ring.

"Nosy much" Dream said as he laughed.

"Very" (Alice)

"Where's Ivy?" Dream asked.

"Still in college" (Alice)

"How is she doing?" (Dream)

"Good, she said she is coming for Christmas" (Alice)

"Oh" Dream said as he sighed.

"Dinner is ready" Dream's mom announced.

We all sat down around the table.

I sat in the middle of Dream and Sapnap. Dream's mom sat across from him. Alice sat across from me. Liam sat across from Sapnap. Alice looked at me. Not saying a word, just a staring.

"So George, what made you want to come to Florida" Dream's mom said as we began to eat.

"Well I have always wanted to come to the US and live with my friends" I said as I smiled.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" She said as she smiled from ear to ear.

"Mom" Alice groaned.

"I am just asking a question" She said as she softly chuckled.

"Mom let him eat" Alice said as she looked at me.

I felt nervous. Should I tell her no and move on or should I tell her I am gay. Sapnap hit me on my leg lightly.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend" I said as I nervously chuckled.

"Oh? Odd, you are a handsome boy. That's very surprising" (Dream's mom)

Dream chuckled.

"Surprising indeed" He said as he continued to chuckle.