Hurt

Time Skip.    Wednesday Morning

My phone began to ring. I was extremely tired. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said as I yawned.

"YOU. ARE. A. LIAR" I heard the girl scream into the phone.

I quickly sat up.

"What?"

"YOU WERE THE MANIPULATOR, YOU RUINED HIS LIFE AND NOW I AM GOING TO RUIN YOURS" She shouted.

My heart started beating faster.

"Please I swear, it wasn't me" I said as I got out of bed.

"LIAR, I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST IN THIS WORLD" She said angrily.

"What do I need to do to prove to you that it wasn't me" I said as I rushed out my bedroom and downstairs.

Everyone was there watching TV.

"There is nothing you can do, I know you like your little precious career. Now it's OVER. All you do is play video games, your little fans will be heartbroken when they find out you aren't who they think you are. They will know your old address, your phone number, everything about your personal life" She said firmly.

"What if I, pay you?" I said as I sighed.

Everyone turned towards me. Dream stood up.

"How much are we talking?"

"How much do you want" I whispered.

Dream walked towards me and grabbed the phone.

"This is blackmail. You want to play your little games, then lets play. We will personally come to the UK to meet you. Lets see how Ace's little lies work. He legally isn't even allowed near him" Dream said firmly.

"You think you are sooo tough by saying you will leak shit. Lets see how you explain this to the authorities. We don't know who you are or even care. You leaking personal information on the internet can lead to prison time. I bet your precious litte Ace won't be visiting you. Why don't you open your eyes, search up name in the data base that's free for anyone to use. Use your fucking brain"

Dream put the phone on speaker.

"You don't scare me, I will meet you. George MUST be there. Prove to me that you are telling the truth. Your information is at stake" She said as she hung up.

Dream hugged me tightly.

"What the fuck" Tommy and Sapnap said in sync.

"Who was that?" (Sapnap)

"Ace has a girlfriend and the girlfriend believes Ace is the victim and is going to leak George's information because she thinks he is a bad person" Dream said as he sighed.

"We should all go" (Tommy)

"Back home" Tommy said as he looked at me.

My heart beat started to go back to normal.

"Take this with the authorities, that's literally blackmail" (Sapnap)

"I just want to clear things up with her" I said as I took a deep breath.

"I don't think we should do that, seems a bit dangerous, we don't know what this girl can do" (Tommy)

"I agree" (Sapnap)

"Lets see if we can do this the civil way first" Dream said as he sighed.

"Sapnap, pack your bags. We are going to the UK" (Dream)