Mall

The movie ended. The end credits began to play. It was good movie. I looked over to Dream. He was asleep. I just giggled. He was still holding my hand even though he was asleep. I shook my hand so he would wake up.
He did.

"It's over?" He groaned.

"Yeah" I said as I laughed.

He got out his phone with his other hand.

"No text yet" Dream said as he showed me his phone.

"We must have a lot of furniture" I said as I chuckled.

We both stood up, not releasing each other's hand. I grabbed the soda we had left and threw it away. We walked out the theater still holding hands. We were both smiling. Dream's phone began to ring.

"It's Sapnap" he whispered.

He answered it.

"Hey Sapnap" (Dream)

I couldn't hear anything.

"I was at the movies with George" (Dream)

We walked to Dream's car which was pretty far.

"Where?" (Dream)

"Okay just wait, we will be there" (Dream)

I heard shouting coming from the phone.

"She what? I can't hear you if you are shouting. Look just stay where you are, we are on our way" Dream said as he hung up.

We were already at the car. We let go of each other's hand and got in the car.

"What happened" I said as Dream began to drive.

"It's Jade, she has been following Sapnap, he hid in the bathroom to call me" Dream said as he chuckled.

"What are you going to do?"

"Tell her to leave him alone" (Dream)

"Why would she be following him"

"I have no idea, she was never like this when we dated" (Dream)

"What do you mean "like this""

"Well she has been acting a little weird, she texts me non stop and is always asking to come over. She has tried asking me out or just hanging out at our house" (Dream)

"She likes you still, maybe she wants to be with you again"

"Maybe but I don't want to be with her, I have lost feelings for her" (Dream)

"Dream I don't think you are telling the truth right now"

"What do you mean" (Dream)

"When she came over, I remember you texting her and you were smiling and really happy. I feel like a part of you is....still in love" I said hesitantly.

Dream was silent. He pulled over.

"I am not in love with her George" he said as he chuckled.

"That time I was texting, I was texting my mom, she has been talking to me about grandkids and I told her that I am not in a relationship, she just kept trying to set me up with her friend's daughters"

"I was trying to be nice with Jade because I wanted you two to maybe be friends, she loves your videos and it seemed like a match at the time"

"I only dated Jade as an escape and an attempt to find myself again" Dream said as he sighed.

"I feel so stupid" I said as I groaned.

"You aren't" he said as he chuckled.

"Your mom is going to hate me if we ever end up being in a relationship" I said as Dream began to drive again.

"Why?" (Dream)

"I won't be able to give her grandkids" I said as I laughed.

Dream started to laugh.

"I am sure she will love you " Dream said as he glanced at me and smiled.

Time Skip

We walked into the mall. I saw Sapnap speed walking towards us. He had some bags from some of the shops.

"Where is" I said before Sapnap cut me off"

"Just watch." Sapnap whispered.

He led us to a small shop. It was a jewelry store.

"We will be able to see her in a small store" Sapnap whispered as we pretended to look at jewelry.

I did look at the jewelry. It was really nice. I saw a simple silver ring. Nothing special about it. It just looked nice.

Dream and Sapnap were also looking around.

"There" Sapnap whispered to Dream.

Jade had entered. She was behind a display case.

Dream and Sapnap walked towards me.

"Excuse me miss" I said to the lady behind the counter.

She walked over to me with a smile.

"Yes?" She said politely.

"May I see that ring?" I said as I pointed at the silver ring.

She nodded. She grabbed it from the glass case. She gave it to me. I tried it on and it was a perfect fit.

"Are you going to buy it?" Dream asked.

"Maybe, I actually like it"

"You should get it" (Sapnap)

I took it off and handed it to the lady.

"I will buy it" I said as I smiled.

"Okay!" She said happily.

Jade came from behind the glass case and pretended not to see us. She "accidentally" bumped into Dream.

"Clay?! Dreamy Pooh! Oh my what a coincidence" She said in an annoying voice.

She was cool at first but it seems like she is a whole different person.

"Dreamy Pooh?" Dream said confused.

"Get it? Because you are Dream and you are my boyfriend" (Jade)

"Were" Dream corrected her.

"I was thinking, maybe we could hang out, like at your place. Since we are friends and everything, maybe we should all be friends, like I can meet them and we are all just one big group" she said as she giggled.

Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"You already met my friends" Dream said as he looked at me and Sapnap.

"I ment all of your friends silly" she said as she annoyed.

"I will introduce you to them right now"

"Really!" She said as she came towards me.

Sapnap and Dream looked at me.

"Okay so this is Sapnap" I said as I pointed at Sapnap.

"I know that already" (Jade)

"Well congrats because he is his only friend"

"You are all so annoying" Jade said as she scoffed.

"What the fuck do you mean, you were the one following me" Sapnap said annoyed.

"No I wasn't, you were following ME because you are obsessed with me"  (Jade)

"Miss, I am going to need you to leave unless you will be buying something" the lady behind the counter said.

"I am talking to my friends lady" (Jade)

"You seem to be annoying them and I can't have any upset customers, if you could please leave, that would be great" (Lady)

"UGH WHATEVER" Jade shouted as she left the store.