Water Fountain

"You are bluffing" she said as she scoffed.

"Lets meet, I will be at the park, the abandoned one, so we can have some privacy, I will be sitting near the fountain. You know the place" I said as I hung up.

A little flame in me grew. I was getting angry. Why can't he leave me alone.

"Wilbur, get the car" I said annoyed.

Wilbur walked out the house with his keys in his hand.

"George?" Dream said softly.

"I am sick and tired of him. Why can't he leave me alone? After this I am done with it all"

"Just be careful, we don't know if this girl is crazy" Sapnap said as he sighed.

"She could be crazy, and could do something bad" (Tommy)

"That's why you are all coming"

"She did want the money, and she is pretty pissed about Ace" (Dream)

"She couldn't hurt me right?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

They all shrugged.

Time Skip

I was sitting at the water fountain. It was old and no longer working. The rest of the guys had gone to go get ice cream, except for Wilbur and Dream. They were waiting in the car. A girl walked to me. She had brown hair and a streak of red on each side of her hair. She was wearing black jeans, a black shirt, and a black sweater. She had her hands in her pocket.

"You actually came" She said as she scoffed.

"I did" I said as I stood up.

"Alone?" She said as she looked around.

Should I lie?

"Alone"

"Good" (?)

"What's your name?"

"Avery" She said as she smirked.

"Look about Ace, I have nothing to do with him" I said as I sighed.

"You are a liar. A really good one. I guess you learn from the best huh? Always on the internet, it changes people. A one time thing becomes a habit. You are lucky enough to get popular enough to make a living. But it's all thanks to your friend. Dream. Without him you would be nothing. Nothing. Just because you have money you think you are better than us. You think you can get away with being a shitty person. You hurt Ace. You played the victim. You played us all" (Avery)

I chuckled.

"Actually no. I got hurt. You can't bring up that I have money, it's irrelevant. Ace used me, he played me. He cheated on me. He hurt me. He was my first love. He wanted my fame, money, and god knows what. I am sick and tired of him messing with my life. I am tired of going through the same thing over and over. He just never leaves me alone. Look, I don't care if you believe or not. What you are doing is not okay, saying that you will leak my information is just terrible. I am a human being"

"You aren't. You aren't like us. You are rich, selfish, and disgusting. You aren't a human being, there isn't a human being who acts like you, you are a monster" She said angrily, she took one of her hands out her pocket.

The flame in me grew. The flame grew bigger and bigger.

"I am a human. You can't tell me otherwise. Maybe it's you, you aren't. What person has no sympathy or common sense. All you had to do was search it up. You would find everything you need to know there. And tell Ace to fuck off. What person would threaten me. What person would harass me. What person would blackmail me. This isn't because of Ace anymore is it. Your jealous aren't you? What did he say about me that made you angry. That I was better? I was a better partner? I was a better...person" I said as I grinned.

"I tried to fix all the problems, all the ways me and Ace could live better without you being in the way. You are right, I am jealous. I tried to fix the little problem. But they all came from one source. You. You are the source" She said in a weird tone.

"Just think. If I cut off the source, the other ones fix themselves. Now how do you cut off the source? I tried making you stay away. But no matter what, he still thinks of you. As long as you are here, living and breathing, Ace will be miserable. You see I am willing to do anything to make Ace happy. Anything"  She said as she pulled out a pocket knife.

My eyes widened. My heart was beating quickly.

"As long as you breathe and walk this planet, Ace will be unhappy. So why don't I change that" she said as she grinned.

"AVERY" I heard a voice shout.

Ace...

Avery put her arm around me and positioned the knife close to me.

"DONT DO THIS" Ace shouted.

"GEORGE" Dream shouted as he ran towards me.

"One..more...step" She said crazily.

Dream kept a distance.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" Dream yelled at Ace.

"I AM TRYING TO FIX IT, CANT YOU SEE" Ace shouted.

"Avery put the knife down" Ace said in a calm tone.

"He wronged you Ace. Why would you want him to live?" (Avery)

"He doesn't deserve to die" (Ace)

"He hurt you. Badly. You are depressed because of him. You will be happier if he is dead" (Avery)

"TELL HER THE TRUTH" Dream shouted with anger.

Tears formed in my eyes. I was helpless. All I could do was watch.

Ace took a deep breath.

"He lied" Wilbur said as he walked to Ace.

"Didn't you?" Wilbur said as he wrapped his arm around Ace.

"I did.." Ace murmured.

"LOUDER" Dream shouted.

"I LIED AVERY" Ace shouted.

Wilbur got his arm off him

"...What...do...you mean?" She said as she lowered the knife.

"He didn't hurt me. He didn't do anything to me at all. I was the bad person. I changed, but I shouldn't have told you those things. I didn't think you would act out like this. George has done nothing wrong. He moved on and it's time for me to move on too" (Ace)

"WEAPON ON THE GROUND" A cop shouted.

"Finally" Wilbur said with relief.

Avery dropped the knife. She let go of me. I stood there in shock. I felt sick to my stomach. The cops arrested her. A cop pulled us all aside separately. They questioned us all. We were free to go. My heart was beating fast. I couldn't speak. I felt Dream hug me tightly. Tears were streaming down my face.

"I shouldn't have let you go, this was a bad idea" Dream said as he sighed.