One Day

"Um welcome" I said as Tommy entered my house.

I invited him over because why not?

"Very quiet in here" He said as he looked around.

"Yeah"

I took him to my bedroom to show him my set up.

"Oh my god is that a Dream youtooz" He said as he picked up the youtooz.

He picked up mine. He made them kiss and set them back down. I just nervously laughed.

"So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, enlighten me gogy" (Tommy)

"Ew don't say that, um well I don't know"

"What do you do for fun?" (Tommy)

"Mainly talk to...Dream"

"Of course you do, you know you guys aren't dating so you could see other people and not be just an accessory to Dream" Tommy said as he sat in my chair.

"It's not like I can see people" I said as I sat on my bed.

"What do you mean?" (Tommy)

"I have this huge persona online and a lot of people know me through that, I want someone to like me for me, not for my money, for the publicity, or to get closer to my friends and expose them and what not" I said as I sighed.

"True"

"See Tommy that's why you should have lived you life without the whole streaming and youtube thing, you will never be none for Tommy but as TommyInIt the youtuber and streamer. Once you start dating you are going to have a rough time"

"If I never started streaming and playing on the smp, I wouldn't have met all my friends, there is good that comes out of it" Tommy said as he turned on my computer.

"Being a sort of influencer at a young age would be something that would be great and terrible at the same time" I said as I laughed.

"The internet can be mean, for godsake I had some trouble with my emotions but I mean who hasn't. I can tell you all about my experiences since we have the time" Tommy said as he turned off the computer and sat next to me.

"Sure, tell me about it"

Time Skip
"Bye George!" Tommy said as he left my house.

"Bye Tommy" I said as I shut the door.

I sighed and walked to my sofa. I sat down and thought about what he said. I can see other people. I am not dating Dream, streaming isn't something I will do for life. If I don't put myself out there now, I will die alone. Okay maybe that is over doing it. I got on my phone and checked the time. It was almost time for dinner. I will just order some takeout. I opened Twitter and browsed around. I stopped on an ad for Starbucks. I began to think of the boy from the cafe. Why did I seem intrigued by him? Why did I feel like that? I can't be gay. I am straight. Right? I turned off my phone. This is so stupid. I am questioning my sexuality now. Just great George. I check the time. 2 minutes have passed. I put my phone is my pocket and took a deep breath. I stood up and walked to my kitchen. Maybe a snack will get my mind off things. I grabbed a banana off the fruit bowl and headed to my room. I sat at my desk and sighed. Suddenly my phone began to ring. I grabbed my phone to see that it was Dream. He wanted to facetime? I answered the call. His camera was off.

"GEORGEEEE" he said excitedly.

"Hey Dream.." I said as I positioned my camera.

It kept falling. Dream hung up. I saw a text from discord. I turned on my monitor and got on discord. Dream called me from there.