Park

George POV

I woke up. It was already 11 am. Sapnap was gone. I sat up and yawned. I walked out the room and met eyes with Dream. He had just come out of his room. He smiled.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said as I smiled.

He walked downstairs. It then hit me again. I need to stop. He cheated on me. I can't still love him. Can I? I walked downstairs and saw Sapnap sitting on the couch.

"Dream are you going to do anything today?" Sapnap asked.

He couldn't have been more obvious. I narrowed my eyes and Sapnap and he shrugged.

"Yeah actually I do have something to do today, it should maybe take an hour or more" Dream said as he sat on the couch.

"Why?" (Dream)

"Just want to know" Sapnap said as he looked at me.

He had somewhere to be? Perhaps with Jade?

Dream's phone began go ring. He looked at it and sorta just stared at it. He sighed and went outside to answer it. I sat down on the couch. Sapnap and I looked outside where Dream was. We looked through the glass panel. We can hear him a little, it's a bit muffled.

"We will meet at the park" We heard Dream say.

Dream looked frustrated.

"Just the park and nothing else" Dream said as little more harshly.

Me and Sapnap got on our phones.

"So the park is where we will go too" Sapnap whispered.

We heard the door open.

"I am going to head out right now" Dream said as he smiled.

"Okay, have fun" I said as I got off my phone.

Dream sat next to me and smiled.

"There is one thing I have to do" Dream said as we turned to each other.

He leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in and we kissed. It was a quick kiss. He started to stand up. I pulled him down and kissed him again. This time for a little longer. Sapnap groaned. We pulled away. We both chuckled.

"I am going to go now, I love you" Dream said as he stood up and left.

"Love you" I said quietly.

Dream left, he was gone.  Sapnap punched me in the shoulder.

"He cheated on you, remember that. Unless that was just really good acting" Sapnap said as he scoffed.

I sighed and slouched on the couch.

"Get up. We have to follow" Sapnap said as he stood up and held out his hand.

Time Skip

We got out the taxi. I took a deep breath and prepared myself. We began to walk. Sapnap stopped walking. He pointed to a bench. Dream and Jade were sitting there, talking. She had her hand on his leg.

They didn't see us. We were on their side so they wouldn't see us. There was a tree with bushes behind them.

Sapnap huffed and began to walk. I grabbed him and pulled him back towards me.