Encounter

"I am so sorry, I really want to be friends again" Ace said as he tried to hug me.

I stepped back, still covering my eye. It was in pain.

"I'm not your friend" I said as annoyed.

"If you would give me a chance to prove that I changed-" Ace said before I cut him off.

"You want another chance? When will it be the last. In the 5 minutes I said you could explain, you managed to punch me. You really think I want to be with you? I am not naive anymore Ace. I don't want anything to do with. Do us all a favor and quit this little act. You forget yourself Ace, you are nothing but a shitty person. Don't forget where you stand, you are in last place in my book"

"No matter how hard you try, no matter how many times you say you love me, I will always say no. Im done with your little games. If you really loved me you wouldn't have done those things, threatened my friends. Don't try to contact me, my friends, my family, no one. Leave me alone. Goodbye Ace" I said as I began to walk away.

"YOU SELFISH LITTLE BRAT" Ace yelled.

We were getting stares. I turned around. Ace was angry.

"I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE ME. I AM THE BEST BOYFRIEND YOU WILL EVER HAVE. I AM GUESSING NONE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ENDED WELL IF YOU ARE BACK HERE AGAIN. YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE PERFECT. LIES. YOU ARENT. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY YOU WILL NEVER BE PERFECT. THE ONLY RELATIONSHIP THAT WORKED WELL WAS OURS. WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?!" Ace shouted.

My eye was starting to tingle. I need to head home. Well to Wilbur's house.

"I THOUGHT I WAS HAPPY WITH YOU, IT WAS ALL A LIE. YOU LIED TO ME. THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER WAS JUST ALL PART OF YOUR FUCKED UP PLAN. EVEN IF THERE WAS A SLIGHT BIT OF CHANCE FOR US TO BE BACK TOGETHER I WOULDN'T" I said as tears began to form.

"I...don't love you anymore. I said it. Now please just leave me alone" I said as I ran to the subway station.

Tommy was running with me. Wilbur soon came along. I didn't say a word. I was still crying. Tommy was comforting me. Wilbur had bought tickets. We waited till the train(?) came back.

"Let me see" Wilbur said as he removed my hand from my eye.

"Ouch" (Tommy)

"It's bad" (Wilbur)

"We need ice" (Tommy)

"Does it hurt?" (Wilbur)

"Obviously it does dipshit" (Tommy)

"I will be fine" I said as I covered it again.

"No this isn't fine, we can go to the cops" Wilbur said angrily.

"And report him for what?"

"Harassment" (Tommy)

"I don't think I want to, I just want him to leave me alone, leave all of us alone" I said as I sighed.

"George you are too nice but we have to" (Wilbur)

"At least get something that keeps him away from all of us" (Tommy)

"It would take a while to process the proof and all but it will be worth it in the end" (Wilbur)

"We will see" I said as I took my phone out.

I opened the camera and flipped it. It was bad. Really bad.

Time Skip

"Here" Tommy said as he handed me ice in a baggy.

"It's all he has" he said as he handed me a napkin as well.

I place it to my eye. We were back at Wilburs. Wilbur was at the shops and Tommy was looking after me.

My phone began to ring. It was Dream. It was a facetime call.

"Shit" Tommy whispered.

Tommy grabbed my phone and hung up.

"Tommy" I said as I laughed.

"I panicked" he said as he laughed.

Dream called again. Tommy answered.

"Hey Dream" Tommy said nervously.

"Hey Tommy...can you pass me George, I want to talk to him"

"Um" (Tommy)

I nodded. He pointed the camera at the ceiling and passed me it.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"What's up?"

"Just wanted to see you, after that phone call at the cafe"

I had forgotten about that.

"Oh I was just with Wilbur and Tommy, just catching up" I said as I chuckled.

"Let me see you, not the ceiling "

"Um okay" I put the camera to show the part of my face that looked normal.

"So how are things there? Everything good?"

"Um..yeah" I said as I smiled.

The door opened.

"I HAVE THE ICE PACK FOR YOUR EYE" Wilbur shouted.

"Crap" Tommy whispered.

"For your eye?"

"Shit" Wilbur said as he calmly walked to me.

I sighed and showed him my eye.

"WHAT HAPPENED"

"I...accidentally hit myself"

"WITH WHAT?"

"With a..."

"BOOK, yeah book. He was trying to catch it and he miscalculated it" Tommy said.

"Yeah"

"Oh, you shouldn't be doing stupid stuff like that George, you scared me, I thought you got punched or something"

"Nope" I said as I chuckled.

"I have to go, I need to eat" I said as I hung up.

I sighed.

"Why did you lie to him?" (Wilbur)

"So he wouldn't come here and cause more problems"

"Ah I see" Wilbur said as he went to kitchen.

"The ice pack will be in the freezer" (Wilbur)

"Fuck FUCK FUCK" Tommy said as he was on his phone.

"LOOK" he said as he handed me his phone.

I was trending. The whole video of what happened earlier was posted. Someone recorded us.

I groaned.

I am fucked.

Time Skip.  3 hours later

It was just me and Wilbur. Tommy had to leave. We had already ate dinner earlier so we are just watching TV.

"How do you think till he calls" (Wilbur)

"I have no idea" I said as I sighed.

"Maybe he won't check" (Wilbur)

"Hopefully"

I got a notification. Sapnap was live. I clicked it.

"You are fucked" (Wilbur)

"I know" I said as I groaned.

The stream started. Chat was asking about me.

"George is in the UK, he won't be on stream today" Sapnap said obliviously.

"Twitter? What's going on Twitter" Sapnap asked.

Chat was trying to get him to go on Twitter.

I felt my heart drop. He knows. I know he knows. There was silence.