Lies

"Out of the three of us here, I'd say I am the good looking one" Tommy said as he laughed.

"yeah no"Sapnap said as he laughed.

I softly chuckled.

Donation:
Hi George, I have a question
JustAPerson $10

"Go ahead and ask your question" I said as I smiled.

"It's going to be like "be my boyfriend pleaseee" Sapnap said in a weird voice.

Donation:
Is it okay for a guy to cheat if he thinks his partner is cheating?
JustAPerson $15

"What kind of a question is that" Tommy said as he laughed.

Sapnap seemed to be suspicious of the question. He slightly nudged me to not answer it. I answered it anyways.

"Well cheating is never okay, if you think your partner is cheating and you have some kind of evidence, just break up with them. Cheating on them while they are cheating on you is never a solution, just break it off"

"Good answer" Sapnap said relieved.

Donation:
What if I do have evidence? All of their friends are guys and one of them in particular was a little too close with him. I saw it all happen on video. He sang to him about love. He made me think that something was happening. Don't get me started on his other friends. Especially that Dream and Sapnap guy. George can't you see, we are ment to be. We were made for each other. We BOTH made mistakes. You never broke it off, we are still together. I know you still think about me, I think about you all the time. Ever since YOUR friends came, our relationship sank. Before YOUR friends got involved, we were perfect. But once they came, they RUINED it"
JustAPerson $50

I was silent.

"Mods, ban him" Sapnap said firmly.

Maybe I was suspicious to him. All of my friends are guys. Wilbur did sing that song. I felt like crying.

Tommy nudged me. He looked over to Sapnap. Sapnap nodded.

"Okay guys sorry for that, that was someone just wanting attention" Sapnap said as he nervously laughed.

"We are going to end the live" Sapnap said as he waved.

"Bye" (Tommy)

"Bye.." I said in a teary voice.

The stream ended. Great another stream that pictures me emotionally unstable.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have-" I said in a teary voice before I was cut off.

"George, we aren't doing any streams until you are okay. I don't want your personal life out there" Sapnap said as he hugged me.

He didn't let go and I didn't either.

"I miss him Sapnap" I said as tears streamed down my face.

"I know" (Sapnap)

"I made a mistake, I love him, I love him a lot. I don't think I can ever love someone else like I loved him" I said as I cried.

Dream POV

I reached for the doornob. The stream should end in about 10 minutes. I smiled and put my hand on the doornob. I was ready to open it.

"I made a mistake, I love him, I love him a lot. I don't think I can ever love someone else like I loved him" I heard George say.

My smile disappeared. My heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces. I stopped reaching for the door. He loves him. Of course. What was I thinking, George is in love. I thought I could have a second chance. I stood there frozen. The door opened. It was Sapnap. He went out the room. I caught a glimpse of George, he was hugging Tommy, he was crying.

"What are you doing" Sapnap whispered.

"I-" I said heartbroken.

Sapnap grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room.

He locked the door.

"Sit" he said as he pointed to his bed.

I sat down on his bed. I was upset.

"What the fuck is up with you, you have been acting weird. You and George have been lying to me. I just want the fucking truth god dammit" Sapnap said angrily.

"Sapnap I-"

"Don't Sapnap me, get to the point" (Sapnap)

"I...am in love with George, I always have been and always will be. I thought I had a shot with him. I ruined it all. I shouldn't have said what I said back in Florida. I feel so stupid. I can't do anything right" I said as I groaned.

Sapnap seemed a little less tense.

"I heard what he said right now, about not being able to love anyone else like he loved Ace. It crushed my hopes of having a chance with him. I thought I was doing it, I was doing and saying all the right things. I am still not good enough, not as good as Ace. For godsake I made out with him and I still can't be as good as his ex" I said as I sighed.

"What? Can you just fucking rewind that, you did what now" (Sapnap)

"We um made out"

Sapnap took a deep breath.

"Dream look, you have made some dumb mistakes and this is by far your worst. You knew that George is in love and you still choose to fucking make out with him. Whatever you do doesn't matter, the only thing on his mind is Ace. So if you truly want a shot you would help him instead of trying to fuck him" (Sapnap)

"I know but I thought just maybe he can think of me instead of Ace"

"We need to help him Dream. George finally got a taste of life and he is bound to want more. He always talked about how boring his life was. He is going to try everything to relive the times he spent with Ace, when he was actually happy. Just remember, any thing he does to you is what he did or wanted to do with Ace. You are his Jade" (Sapnap)

"I am his Jade? Holy shit I am his Jade, I fucked up Sapnap" I said as I groaned.

"He doesn't love me" I said as I put my face in my hands.