Official

"Stop moving" Karl said as he laughed.

We were all at the dining table. It was 1 pm, me and George are going on our date at 4 pm. He doesn't seem to he in a rush. Sapnap was on his phone and so was I. Karl was painting George's nails black. He was holding George's hand and painting, I didn't really like that.

"Dude calm down" Sapnap texted.

"How can I? Just look" I texted annoyed.

Sapnap looked and then texted.

"They are just hanging out, they are friends and haven't seen each other in a while" (Sapnap)

"You two haven't seen each other in a while and aren't like that"

He didn't text back. I looked over to him and he was just staring at the text.

"I am sorry I am just frustrated" I texted.

"It's fine" he wrote.

"You are right, he hasn't talked to me much, but look at it this way. Karl and George tell each other a lot of things and are just close like that. Karl is more of a hug and touch person. You don't need to worry. If there was something going on between them you would know. George trusts you and would tell you. He isn't the type of person to do that. If you two were going on dates and shit while he had something with Karl, he wouldn't be going on those dates. You just have to trust him" he texted.

I looked up from my phone and looked at George. He smiled at me. An adorable smile. I trust him.

Time Skip George POV

"Wow look at you" Dream said as he smiled.

"You look handsome" Karl said as he sat down.

Sapnap and Karl were sitting next each other. They looked awkward.

"We should get going" Dream said as he grabbed my hand.

"Yeah just one sec" I said as I smiled.

"I don't want you guys to be awkward, Karl you should tell him" I said as I chuckled.

"Tell me what?" Sapnap asked.

"Sapnap...are you mad at me? Do you not like me?" Karl mumbled.

"What? Of course not" (Sapnap)

"Then why haven't you talked to me, called me, or texted me" (Karl)

"I thought you were mad at me" Sapnap said as he laughed.

"I would never" Karl said as he hugged Sapnap.

They let go. They were both happy and smiling.

"Now go you two" Karl said as he smiled even more.

"Use protection" Sapnap said as he snickered.

"Will do" Dream joked.

"EWWW" Sapnap said grossed out.

I lightly shoved Dream.

"I was joking" Dream said as he laughed.

"Wasn't funny" I said as I felt my face heat up a little.

"I have reservations so we should get going" Dream said as he waved by to Karl and Sapnap.

Time Skip

"Here are your menus, let me know when you are ready to order" The waiter said as they left.

"Fancy" I said as I looked around.