Alcohol

He looked at me with a hurt expression.

"I'm sorry" He said as he sighed.

"Look, I want to be supportive of you relationship, I really do, but it's starting to take a toll on me. I think what I need is some time. Some time away from you guys. A break of some sort" I said as my voice cracked.

"But Nick, it's Christmas and then new years" He said with teary eyes.

"I know, after all of that is over, I am going to stay somewhere. Don't know where but I will find a place. I just need space"

"I understand" (Dream)

We hugged.

We went inside.

Time Skip Christmas eve George POV

"YEAHHHH" Karl and Sapnap said in sync.

"Took you long enough" Tommy said as he laughed.

"PRESENTS WOOOO" Tubbo said excitedly.

We were in a very nice house. It was huge and fancy. There was a big tree with lots of presents. The house was huge, like all of us can fit comfortably. It was like in those movies. There were stairs and everything. High ceilings in the the main living room and chandeliers.

Dream put his arm around me and smiled. We walked over to the the kitchen.

"Look up" He whispered.

We were under a mistletoe. I rolled my eyes. I gave him a quick kiss.

"That's it?" he scoffed.

"Pretty much"

I looked around. People were drinking and talking. You couldn't hear any conversations. It was all just mushed up together. We walked over to the couch where Tommy, Wilbur, and Quackity were sitting. Wilbur was drinking and was encouraging Quackity to drink.

"Heyyy big man" Wilbur said enthusiastically.

"Hey George" Wilbur said as he smiled.

"So what did you guys buy me?"Tommy said as he sat up.

"You can wait Tommy" (Dream)

"A girlfriend perhaps?" He said as he rose his eyebrow.

"Tommy, you don't need a girlfriend" Wilbur said as he put his arm around Tommy and shook him.

Tommy softly laughed.

"I will be right back" Dream whispered as he walked towards Sapnap, Karl, and Foolish.

I watched as he pulled Sapnap aside and talked to him.

Their faces looked a bit agitated.

"GEORGE" I heard a faint shout.

I looked around and saw Bad waving his arms. I walked towards him. Skeppy was next to him. He was drinking from a red solo cup.

"What's up Bad"

"Nothing, just wanted to talk" He said happily.

"Okay"

"Hi George" Skeppy said in a monotone voice.

Bad nudged him and made a weird face.

"What?" Skeppy said as he sighed.

Bad cleared his throat and nodded his head towards me.

"I am happy for you. I am glad you came out. I hope for the best for you and Dream" He said as if he was reading from a script.

I awkwardly smiled.