Furniture Store

I went downstairs and started to carry all my boxes one by one up the stairs. There was about 6 boxes in total. I had carried 2 already. I was going downstairs to get another when I bumped into Dream.

"Need help?" Dream said as he bumped into me after exiting his room.

"Yeah, that would make this way faster" I said as I walked downstairs.

I grabbed a box and Dream grabbed the last box. We headed upstairs to my room. 2 bedrooms were upstairs and 2 were down. Dream and I had the upstairs rooms and Sapnap choose the room on the bottom floor. I placed the box on the ground and Dream did too. We still need to move some furniture from the old house but the other furniture will be new and we would have to buy.

"So" Dream said nervously.

"So?" I said as I looked around my empty room.

"There is this boba place that I heard about, it's near by. There are really good reviews about the place" Dream said as he softly chuckled.

"That's nice, you should go" I said as I smiled and looked at him.

"The moving guys are coming tomorrow to put the furniture in and I feel like the house should be empty for them. Sapnap is leaving to go see around and so that just leaves us" (Dream)

"Oh, I could always just tag along with Sapnap I guess" I said as I chuckled.

"I was wondering if you wanted to... go to the boba place with me tomorrow? You know, just us?" He said as he nervously chuckled.

"Just us?"

"Yeah, so the house can be empty and we can um...hang out" (Dream)

"Okay sure" I said as I smiled.

"Great, so it's a date" Dream said as he left my room.

Date? Wait what? Did I just agree to a date? Maybe he was just joking?

"GEORGE COME DOWNSTAIRS QUICK" Sapnap shouted.

I rushed downstairs and just saw Sapnap and Dream.

"Yeah?" I said confused.

"We are going furniture shopping, well you, Dream wants to go but I don't want to so you guys are going furniture shopping. I already ordered some stuff online so the only things we need is a tv  for the living room and items for your room" Sapnap said as he got out his phone.

"Alright then lets go" Dream said as he walked out the house.

I followed shortly behind. We got in the car and Dream started to drive.

"Dream" I said nervously.

"What's up" he said as he quickly glanced at me.

"When you said date, were you serious?"

"Sort of but not really, I will treat it as s date but you can make it as if we are just hanging out" he said as he chuckled.

"Oh okay, well you better look great for our "date" then" I said jokingly.

"You bet I will" he said as he laughed.

Time Skip

"What about this one" Dream said as he pointed at a bed.

I walked closer to it. I touched it and pressed my hand on it. The mattress was pretty soft but the bed frame was alright.

"Well test it out" Dream said as he pushed me onto the bed.

"What the hell Dream" I said as I laughed.

"Well how is it" Dream said as he walked towards me.

"Yeah I don't know"

Dream got on it beside me.

"It's comfy, but there is just one test" (Dream)

He started to tickle me.

"Stop Dream" I said as I started to laugh.

I was moving a lot. Dream was also laughing. I couldn't breathe. After a few seconds he stopped. I had to try and catch my breath. I heard giggling and saw a girl run.

"Well it creaks a lot so I say no, this mattress is soft so a yes on that" Dream said as he got off the bed.

My stomach was hurting from him tickling me there and me just laughing uncontrollably. I got off the bed and fixed it.

"Lets go look at the others" Dream said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the other beds.

Time Skip

We arrived home. I opened the door and and sort of expected at least some sort of couch. It was still empty. I walked to the kitchen and saw Sapnap leaning on the counter on his phone.

"Oh you guys are back?" Sapnap said as he got off his phone.

"Yeah, what were you doing?"

"Just chilling" (Sapnap)

The side of my stomach was still hurting a little bit.

"I saw a video on Twitter of you guys" Sapnap said as he laughed.

"Oh from the bungee jumping video" Dream said from behind me.

"No from the furniture store" Sapnap said as he got on his phone.

He showed us his phone. It was a video on me and Dream on the bed and him tickling me. The video was shot from a bit of distance. It must have been the girl I heard and saw running.

"Don't ever let Dream tickle you" I said as I pushed his phone away.

"What wrong with my tickles Georgie" Dream said as he grabbed my waist.

Him saying that made me feel weird. I had butterflies. I quickly left his grip.

"They hurt"

"I know they do" Sapnap said as he laughed.

"Tickled him once before and he just punched me in my arm" Dream said as he laughed.

"Well you were asking for it" Sapnap said as he laughed.

"Well because you stole my phone" (Dream)

"You were being to secretive" (Sapnap)

"I was literally texting George" (Dream)

"Well then why couldn't I see" (Sapnap)

"Because those are private, there are some things I don't want you to see" (Dream)

"Long story short, they were his nudes" I said jokingly and laughed.

"WAIT DEADASS" Sapnap said as he laughed.

"YEAH" I said jokingly.

"WAS IT SMALL?" Sapnap said as he continued to laugh.

"REALLY SMALL I HAD TO ZOOM IN TO EVEN SEE IT" I said as I laughed uncontrollably.

"Shut up" Dream said as he softly pushed me.

"It's a joke Dream relax, even though we all know it's small" Sapnap said as he laughed even harder.