Coding

We walked towards Dream's car. I felt embarrassed. I thought he was cheating, I was sure of it, but I was wrong.

We got into the car. I was in the passenger seat and Sapnap was in the back. Dream began to drive back home.

"I am sorry Dream" Sapnap said as he sighed.

"It's okay, really guys" Dream said as he chuckled.

"We should have just trusted you" Sapnap said ashamed.

"Why didn't you guys ask or something" Dream said as he continued to drive.

"Well if you were cheating, why would we ask? You would have lied anyways" I said as I chuckled.

"I would have lied?" Dream said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Well most cheaters don't want to get caught" I said as I shrugged.

"So you are basically saying if I did cheat, I would have lied to your face" (Dream)

"Well I am not really saying that..."

"That is exactly what you are saying" (Dream)

"You think I wouldn't admit if I was cheating? Therefore making me a liar? Are you saying I am not truthful?" Dream said as he scoffed.

"Dream I didn't say that" I said nervously.

"Well the way you are saying things, is making it seem like you are" Dream said annoyed.

"Guys, can we all just calm down" (Sapnap)

"I am fine, I am just asking a question" Dream said sharply.

"I am not saying you are a liar" I said annoyed.

"But yet if I was cheating you think I wouldn't tell you?" Dream said as he rolled his eyes.

"I am just saying that most cheaters don't tell their partners" I said as I scoffed.

We had arrived at the house. Dream got out the car and went inside. I laid my head back and sighed.

"Well that was something" Sapnap said as he got out the car.

I watched him go inside. I got out the car and headed inside.

Sapnap was on the couch already.

"He is in his room, looks like a tantrum" Sapnap said as he scoffed.

"Whatever, I don't care anyways" I said as I went upstairs.

I looked at Dream's door and rolled my eyes. I went in my room and got in bed. A nap couldn't hurt.

Time Skip

I woke up. It was 5 pm. I yawned and looked at my phone. Nothing, I feel like I expected something. Maybe an apology from Dream. I was starting to miss him. I sat up and looked at my hand, admiring the ring I had. I twisted it and stood up. I am going to talk to him.

I got out my room and in front of his door. I took a deep breath and knocked.

"Come in" Dream said in a dull manner.

I opened the door.

"I am not hungry Sapnap" Dream said as he sighed.

He wasn't facing me, he didn't know it was me. He was facing his computer. It looked like he was coding something. He had his headphones on.

I shut the door and walked towards him. I nervously tapped his shoulder.

"I am not hungry..." Dream said as he turned his chair around.