Ready

It was dark out. I kept tossing and turning. I felt like shit. I got out of bed and went to Dream's door. I knocked. I heard him get out if bed. He opened the door. He stood there. I hugged him.

"George?" He said as he yawned.

"I couldn't sleep" I said as I let go of him.

"You can sleep with me then" He said in a tired voice.

He shut the door and we laid down together. I cuddled him while he talked. He talked about how shitty he felt. How he hated himself because he thought the reason I would cheat is because he isn't good enough for me.

"You're an idiot. You not being good enough for me? It's the complete opposite. I don't deserve you Dream" I said as I softly chuckled.

Time Skip A week later

"Make sure you get everything we need" Dream said as Sapnap grabbed his keys.

"I know" Sapnap said as he left.

He would be gone for a good 3 hours. He isn't the best at shopping.

"Why would we send him" I said as I laughed.

"For some alone time" Dream said as he kissed me.

"I like that" I said as we continued to kiss. 

We both stopped.

He grabbed my hand and we sat down on the couch. He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Any movie is fine"

He put something random. He didn't watch the trailer or anything he just clicked something and let it play.

He wrapped his arm around me neck. I rested my head on him.

"Christmas is coming up" I said as I chuckled.

"Yeah" He replied.

"What did you get me?"

"Me" He said as he smirked.

"Lame" I said as smiled and rolled my eyes.

"What did you get me" (Dream)

"This" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Just on the cheek" He said smugly.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a proper kiss.

We looked at each other. I wanted to keep going but it felt weird. We continued to watch the movie.

Around 30 minutes passed. There was a love scene. It was dead silent. We sat there, just watching. I wanted to die right then and there. I glanced over at Dream. He was watching, he looked like he was thinking. I looked back at the scene. It was really awkward and very unnecessary. We could hear the enjoyment from the lady. I couldn't handle it anymore. I grabbed the remote and paused it.

"This is awkward" I said as I sighed.

I looked at the screen. I paused it right when the man was on top of her, they were making out.

"Yeah" Dream said awkwardly.

I took the movie off.

"That scene was unnecessary" I mumbled.

Dream chuckled.

"What now?" He asked.

I looked at him and held eye contact.

"I don't know" I said as I smiled.

He had a blank expression. We just stared at each other. We both very slowly leaned in closer and closer. We began to close our eyes, and finally kissed. He held me in his arms. We kissed and kissed and kissed. It was getting passionate by the second. He brung me down, he was now laying on the couch as we continued to make out. We were both out of breath and took a quick break. We both giggled. I felt his hand go up my shirt. My arms were getting tired of propping myself up. I sat on him. He quickly sat up. His face was red.

I looked down. I looked back up at him and rolled my eyes. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. My heart was racing. I quickly let go of him and got off of him.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"I...I need to do something really quickly" I said as I rushed to my room.

I went to my bathroom and fixed myself. I stared at myself. Did I ruin the moment?

"Stop it George" I said angry with myself.

He probably hates me now, I just left him.

"He loves you" I said relaxed.

I let out a sigh of relief. I smiled. I was ready. I was ready for us to take this to the next step. I am ready.

I quickly went back downstairs and looked at him. He looked worried.

"Are you alright? Did I make you uncomfortable? I am really-" I said before I cut him off.

I jumped on top of him. I was on top of him and smiled.

"I am ready" I said as giggled.

He looked confused then realized.

We both sat up.

"Are you sure" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, I am" I said I put my hand on his cheek.

We held hands and just stared at each other. Smiling. We both stood up, still holding hands. We made our way to Dream's room. I let go of his hand. I closed his blinds as he locked the door.

"If I knew this was happening today, I would've done my bed and cleaned up a little bit" He said as he looked at his bed.

I laughed.

"Yeah right" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"It always looks like this" I said as I chuckled.

"But this is a special moment" He said as he sighed.

I flopped on his bed. He laid next to me.

My heart was racing, I felt hot and sweaty.

"Nervous?" He asked.

We both turned to each other.

"Yeah" I said as I sighed.

We don't have to do this right now" He said as he reassured me.

"No no, I want to. I really do want to do this right now, with you Dream"

"I love you George" He said he kissed me.

We began to kiss. Passionately. It was escalating fast. It was happening. It was finally happening.