Going Insane

"NO YOU AREN'T WEARING A SKIRT" Sapnap yelled.

"WHY NOT" Dream yelled.

I was laying in bed. It was already 1 pm. I must have overslept. I got out of bed and went towards the kitchen.

"GEORGE" they shouted together.

"What" I said as I grabbed a banana.

"Should I wear a skirt for my face reveal" Dream said as he held up a skirt.

"NO HE CAN'T THAT IS A TERRIBLE FIRST IMPRESSION AND WE ARE GOING BUNGEE JUMPING" Sapnap shouted.

I yawned.

"I agree with Sapnap, we are going bungee jumping and well when you are hanging everyone is going to see your skirt go up and see all of that" I said as I pointed to his crotch area.

"Oh yeah, those are for George's eyes only" Dream said as he ruffled my hair.

"You're such an idiot"

"Ew gross get dressed George" Sapnap said as he handed me a hoodie.

Time Skip

"DREAM?" They all shouted as we arrived.

The people there were Skeppy, Bad, Wilbur, Quackity, Karl, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Fundy, Jack, Philza, Foolish, and surprisingly Techno.

Dream spotted Techno.

"No fucking way" Dream shouted.

"Oh god" Techno said as he stepped back.

"Technoo" Dream said as he walked towards him.

"Oh god please no, I am used to a homeless teletubby not this" Techno said as he continued to step back.

"COME HERE TECHNO" Dream said as he charged at Techno and gave him a hug.

"Ew the cringe is radiating off this hug" Techno said as he tried to escape Dream's grip.

"GET HIM TECHNO" Tommy cheered.

Time Skip Dream POV

"Okay now I have to edit this" I said as I put the camera away.

"Make sure I don't come out in it, I only came to watch you guys suffer" Techno said as he laughed menacingly.

Tubbo walked towards me. He looked up at me and just stared.

"Tubbo it's not nice to stare at people" Ranboo said as he tried to pull Tubbo away.

"So you're Dream" Tubbo said as he observed me.

"Yeah?"

"Interesting, not what I expected" (Tubbo)

"What? Did you expect my minecraft skin here" I said as I laughed.

Tubbo slowly nodded. I stopped laughing.

"I bet I can fight Dream" Skeppy said as he nudged Bad.

"No you can't you muffin head" Bad said as he sighed.

"Yes I can, do you not have faith in me?" Skeppy said heartbroken.

"Well I do it's just well look at him, he is muscular" Bad said as he pointed at me.

"Bad are you hitting on Dream?" George said as he giggled.

"Woah Bad" I said as I laughed.

"Bad really?" (Skeppy)

I looked at George. He was smiling and just happy. I smiled at him. He looked happy. His smile is something worth dying for. I couldn't help but admire him. He looked over to me and waved. He is worth chasing for.

Time Skip. George POV

"Just don't crash it please" Dream said as he handed Sapnap his keys.

"Can't promise that" Sapnap said as he ran out the door.

There was silence. It was just me and Dream. Just the two of us.

"Today was fun" Dream said as he walked to the kitchen.

I followed him.

"Aren't you nervous?"

"Why would I be?" (Dream)

"Well now a lot of people are going to know what you look like aren't you scared they are going to judge you?"

"Well no, were you judged?" (Dream)

"No...not that I know of"

"Well that's because you are pretty and have pretty privilege, and well I don't care what other people think, just what you think" (Dream)

"What?"

"What do you think of me?" Dream said as he came closer to me.

"What...what do you mean"

Dream laughed.

"Are you nervous?" Dream said as he came closer.

I just nervously laughed.

"Hahaha no" I said as I pushed him away.

In fact I was. I was really nervous.

"You're adorable" Dream said as he ruffled my hair.

I scoffed. I walked towards the fridge and opened it.

"Are we going to ignore what happened in the car" Dream said as he laughed.

"Yes" I said embarrassed.

"It was in the heat of the moment" I said as I tried to cover my red face by not looking at him.

I just focused on the milk that was in my fridge.

"You seemed to enjoy it" Dream said as he came closer to me.

I stayed silent. I did enjoy it. A lot. But I still like Ace. I couldn't be with someone and then still like someone else.

"Look George" Dream said as he turned me around.

My face felt still a little hot.

"I am okay with being just friends, I know you still like Ace" Dream said as he sighed.

"Dream, I want to get over him so much and just move on but a part of me wants to be with him"

"See that was me, I used to think that, when I dated Jade she was sort of an escape, I knew I couldn't be with you so I went to her to try and move on. In reality after you said what you said I could only think of you" He said as he put my chin up to face him.

Me? He could only think of me. Did he still...love me?

"But anyways" he said as he let go of my chin.

"I am okay with just being friends" he said as he smiled.

"Yeah...friends" I said as I slightly smiled.

"I'm going to go edit this video, mind if I use your computer?" (Dream)

"Go ahead" I said as I closed the fridge.

He walked towards my room and closed the door. I just stood there. Friends. I feel like he is truly not okay with it. What do I do? I love Ace but I also still like Dream. Ace did bad things but I still remember all the nice things he did. I can't be with him. I miss him. Dream has been there since the beginning. He is there when I need him. Even at my lowest he still manages to make me smile. I am going insane.