Editing

We got home. I flopped on the couch and turned on the TV.

"George, WHAT ABOUT THIS BIG ASS CATERPILLAR" Sapnap shouted.

The caterpillar was on the floor of the living room.

"Put it in my room" I said as I continued to watch TV.

Sapnap mumbled and Quackity laughed. I got up and helped them bring it up stairs. We successfully put it in my room. My room is pretty big but not as big as Dream's of course. We lined it up against the wall so it wasn't in the way. The only thing about this caterpillar is that it was rainbow, it didn't match anything in my room. They all sat on my bed and just stared at it. I sat down on one of its bumps.

"How much was that thing Dream?" Sapnap said as he sighed.

"Don't worry about it" Dream said as he chuckled.

"Probably 100 dollars or something" Quackity said as he sat on one of the bumps.

"Why didn't I get one" Quackity said jokingly.

"It's okay babe, it's just that he wants to get laid" Sapnap said as he smirked.

We all bursted out laughing.

"Definitely not" I said as I continued to laugh.

Time Skip

It was dinner time. For them of course. I was up in my room trying to edit this video. I cut some parts but a lot of the video is just me and Dream. I liked one shot in particular. The one where it shows Dream grabbing me by the hand and taking me to the strength game. I had headphones on so no one else could hear it. I moved on to the next clip. The one where Dream hit with the hammer. It was kinda hot. I kept both clips in the video. I kept replaying it. Over and over and over. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I put my headphones to my neck and looked. It was Dream. I felt embarrassed. Hopefully he didn't see what I was doing.

"Hey, I brought you some food" Dream said as he put the plate down on the desk.

It was white rice with chicken, veggies, and teriyaki sauce. From a restaurant of course.

"How is the editing going" He said as he chuckled.

"Boring" I said as I grabbed the plate and a fork he handed me.

I took a bite of food.

"It can't be that boring" He said as he towered over me.

He grabbed my mouse and looked through the clips.

"You are barely at the hammer game" he said as he chuckled.

"Edit for me Dreaaaaaaam" I said as I took another bite.

"I don't know, I am on my break" he said as he let go of the mouse.

I put my plate down and stood up. I hugged him.

"Pleaseeeee" I said as I hugged him tighter.

He ruffled my hair.

"Fine" he said as he sighed.

I let go of him and and grabbed my plate of food. I sat down on my bed and just ate. He put on the headphones and began to edit. Mission accomplished.

Time Skip

I woke up in cold sweat. I looked at my phone. It was 3:37 am. I sat up and looked at my desk. Dream was there. He had fallen asleep. I got out of bed and walked towards him. He had almost finished editing. He was at the part where we waited for him. He was sleeping peacefully. I bet he was uncomfortable. I tapped his shoulder and he didn't wake up. Was he dead or something. I shook him. He woke up and mumbled.

"Dream, go to bed" I whispered.

He stood up and went to my bed, half asleep. He went under the covers and slept.

"Not mine" I whispered.

He was already asleep. Whatever I will just sleep in his room. I went out of my room and shut the door quietly. I walked to his room. It was surprisingly clean. I got into his bed and just laid there. Staring at the ceiling. I was freezing. I have all the covers on me, but they were thin. I groaned and got up. I walked back to my room.

"Move" I said in a loudish voice.

He moved towards the wall. I got in bed and slept.

Time skip

The sun was in my eyes. Dream was cuddling me. It was warm but I was still upset he slept on my comfy bed. To be fair, I did make him edit my video. A fair deal I guess. We were spooning. I am pretty sure that's what you call it.

"Dream" I said as I turned to him.

"Dreaaaaam"

"Dreeeeaaaaam"

"DREAM" I said louder, not really yelling.

He slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning" he said in a raspy voice.

He closed his eyes again.

"Dream wake up"

He was still cuddling me. He opened his eyes again.

"Let go, I have to go downstairs"

"No" he mumbled.

"What do you mean no, I let you sleep in my bed" I said annoyed.

He looked around.

"Oh yeah, I am in your room" he said as he softly chuckled.

"Why? Did we have sex?" He said as he yawned.

"No" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You fell asleep while editing my video"

"Ohhh" he said as he let go of me.

"Go" he said as he faced the wall and began to sleep again.

And apparently I am the one who sleeps a lot. I rolled my eyes.

I got out of bed and headed downstairs. Quackity was on the couch.

"Morning" he said as he got off his phone.

"Morning" I said as I sat down on the couch.

"I feel like we haven't properly talked" he said as he laughed.

"No we have not Alex or shall I say Alexis" I said as I chuckled.

"No we haven't George Davidson, my bad GeorgeWasTaken" he said in a proper voice.

We both laughed.

"So what's up" (Quackity)

"Nothing really"

"Really? What about you and Mr. Simp" (Quackity)

"I honestly don't know, what me and him are" I said as I softly chuckled.

My smile sort of dropped. What even are we? I feel like we always gloss over that. Are me and Dream a thing? Are we just friends?