Beach Stream

"The sand is in my shoes" Sapnap whined.

"Well take them off" Dream said as he chuckled.

We were at the beach. We were having an irl stream. I was wearing some black shorts and a black shirt. Sapnap was wearing a black shirt and black shorts with flames on it, very typical. Dream was wearing a white tank top with green(?) shorts. We had a set up for the phone. Dream had set out a blanket on the ground as well as an umbrella. I was holding the phone and sitting on the blanket under the umbrella. Dream sat next to me.

"Hi chat" he said as he smiled.

"Guys I am currently sitting next to Dream" I said as I tilted the camera to him.

"DNF confirmed right here" Dream said as he went closer to me.

He made sure both of us were in the shot. He covered the camera with his hand. He moved his face closer to me and smirked. He made a kissing noise and uncovered the camera. We both just started laughing. Sapnap came back from the car. He snatched the phone and took over the stream. We were still on camera but he was mainly talking to chat.

"I thought you were going to be shirtless" I said as I chuckled.

"Well do you want me to" he said as he looked at me.

We looked at each other. I did a disgusted face. He gasped.

"How dare you" he said offended.

I laughed. He laughed as well. Sapnap stood up. Dream stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it and stood up.

"Let's go to the water guys" Sapnap said as he pointed the camera at us.

"Give me a sec" Dream said as he began to take off his shirt.

He was....buff? I was just staring. I quickly looked away. He had abs? How? He plays minecraft for a living, how the hell does he have abs???

"Let's go" he said as he chuckled.

He handed me his shirt. I quickly dropped it. I looked at Sapnap, he smirked behind the camera. He knows.

"Here Dream take this, we will catch up" Sapnap said as he handed Dream the camera.

"Okay" he said as he grabbed it and walked away.

"Hopefully you know there is now footage of you checking Dream out on the internet" Sapnap said as he laughed.

"I know" I said embarrassed.

Dream POV

"Hey chat" I said as I waved at the camera.

I was reading chat.

"George was checking you out" I read out loud.

"Pfft" I said as I chuckled.

I flipped the camera and zoomed into Sapnap and George. At first I had both in frame. I positioned it just right. I looked over to George. Just admiring him. I looked over to the camera and saw that it was positioned to George and George only, I had been caught. I quickly fixed it. They were walking over to me.

"Hey" George said as he smiled.

"Hey" I said as I smiled.

Sapnap snatched the phone from my hand.

"Get in the water" Sapnap said as he walked towards the water.

The water was a little cold. I went in. It was about up to half of my chest. George didn't want to go in.

"It's freezing" he complained.

"Don't be a pussy" Sapnap groaned.

"Come on George"

He shook his head. I sighed and walked towards him. I quickly grabbed his arm and yanked him in. There was a lot of splashing. He was kicking and screaming. Sapnap was laughing.

"George" I said as I laughed.

"DREAM" He screamed.

"Calm down" I said as I dragged him closer to me.

He started to calm down.

"I hate you" he whispered.

"Oh come on now" I whispered.

I let go of him. He was more covered by the water. He was adorable. He looked at me annoyed. I just smiled.

"Your hair is dry" He said as he smiled menacingly.

He started to splash me with water.

"THAT'S IT" I said as I splashed him.

We went back and fourth. Sapnap was still holding the phone. We started to splash him.

"GUYS STOP I HAVE THE PHONE" He shouted.

Time Skip. George POV

"Finally I am warm now" I said as I sat on the couch.

We were home from the beach. We had all taken a shower. We ended the stream an hour ago. Sapnap and Dream were on their phone.

Dream smiled. He scooted closer to me.

"Look what I found" he said as he laughed.

A video played. It was a clip of me checking Dream out with some special effects.

I put my face in my hands. Dream wrapped his arm around me.

"It's okay, I know I am irresistible" he said as he laughed.

"You are so dumb" I said as I laughed.

"Don't worry George, Dream was caught in 4k as well" he said as he walked over to us.

The video played. It was a clip from the stream from when Dream had the camera. It was focused on me.

"Pfft I was just....giving them clips of George" he said as he nervously chuckled.

"Mmmmmhm" I said as I laughed.

He got his arm off me.

He scrolled to the next video. Sapnap sat down. I looked over to Dream phone. The video that was playing was an edit of me and Dream doing the fake kissing bit at the start of the stream. A dnf edit. He smiled and scrolled. He looked at me and then back at his phone. He opened his messages and started to type.

"Date, tmr?" He typed.

He looked at me. I nodded. He nodded. He started to type again.

"Are you going to look sexy for me ;)" he typed.

He looked at me and smirked. He typed again.

"Oh wait, you always look sexy bb" he typed.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled. I blushed a little. He is such an idiot but god he is adorable.