Posted

"Obviously" he said as he smiled.

He bent down for a kiss. He grabbed my hand and continued to walk. I was still red and my hands were sweaty.

"This feels like a primary school relationship" I said as I chuckled.

"You are just nervous" He said as he laughed.

He stopped walking. He looked shocked.

"What's wrong?" I said confused.

"Your video...we never posted it" he said as he looked at me.

I bursted out laughing.

"You scared me, I thought it was something more serious" I said as I continued to laugh.

He joined in.

Time Skip

I entered the house. Sapnap and Quackity looked at me. Quackity was eager, Sapnap looked annoyed.

"It's official" I said as I laughed.

"Thank god, I thought you would pussy out" Quackity said as he laughed.

Dream sat next to Sapnap.

"Gross, now I am living with a couple" Sapnap said grossed out.

"Make sure to wear earplugs at night" Quackity said as he laughed even harder.

We all laughed.

"Gross" I said as we all stopped laughing.

"I have to go post that video" I said as I sighed.

"Wait, can we stream? I want to get one stream with you guys before I leave" Quackity said as he sighed.

"Sure, we can do it tomorrow, around noon?" I said as I made my way up the stairs.

"Okay" (Quackity)

I walked into my room and shut the door. I turned on my pc and went to the video. I began to play it. The editing was good. There was a lot of shots of me and Dream together. The video was around 12 minutes long. It was good. I picked out a title and posted it.

I could hear cheering from downstairs. I laughed and laid back in my chair. I put my hand to my face and stared at the ring. I am dating Dream. I am DATING Dream. For real this time.

I got on my phone and opened Twitter. I tweeted a smiley face and closed the app. I went downstairs and looked over to Dream, he was smiling at the TV. He looked up at me and smiled even more.

They were watching my video on the TV.

"Man this video sucks, lets put mine instead" Sapnap said jokingly.

"Yours are bad too" I said as I sat down on the couch.

"Look that's me" Quackity said as he pointed at the screen.

"You look so cute babe" Sapnap said as he put his arm around Quackity.

They both bursted out laughing.

My phone vibrated. I checked and it was a message from Dream.

"You're adorable" he texted.

I chuckled and put my phone down.

Time Skip

I yawned and went downstairs. No one seemed to be up or at least in the living room. I checked the time. It was 11 am. Oh god. I walked to the dining room and saw them. They were all talking. They looked at me and laughed.

"You are finally awake" Quackity said as he laughed.

"Get dressed or wear that, we are going to stream in a bit" Sapnap said as he looked at me up and down.

"What are we even going to do?" I said as I yawned.

"Just talk, hang out" (Quackity)

I nodded my head and began to walk out the dining room. I yawned and started going up stairs.

"You are just so adorable" Dream said from behind me.

I jumped a little.

"You scared me" I mumbled.

We walked to my room. He shut the door and sat on my bed. I looked through my closet and pulled out gray sweats and a black t shirt.

"So fancy" he said as he laughed.

"Really? I wouldn't be talking Dream. You are wearing black jeans and a black hoodie" I said as I scoffed.

He just smiled.

"Close your eyes" I said I put my hands on my shirt to take it off.

"George, we are dating" (Dream)

"And? I don't want to change in front of you yet, I am insecure" I said as I nervously chuckled.

"Okay" he said as he covered his eyes.

I took of my shirt and put the one I picked out.

"Just saying, you are perfect. You have no flaws" he said as he still had his eyes closed.

I chuckled and took my pants off. I put on the sweats. I looked over to Dream. He was peaking. I gasped.

"YOU WERE PEAKING" I said as I covered my face.

"I couldn't help myself, you are just too perfect" he said as he stood up and hugged me.

"You are so cringe" I said as I laughed.

"You love it" he whispered.

I just scoffed. Maybe I did, just a little.

Time Skip

"WELCOME CHAT" Quackity shouted as he looked at the chat.

It was going crazy. We were in Dream's room since it was the biggest and we all could fit comfortably there.

"Hey chat" Sapnap said as he put his arm around Quackity.

Me and Dream just waved. At the same time. We noticed and looked at each other. We bursted out laughing. Quackity and Sapnap looked confused. We calmed down a little.

"Ask some questions or whatever, we are just going to talk" Sapnap said as he got his arm off Quackity.

I looked around the room to see what I can fidget with. I looked over to Dream's nightstand. I stood up and went to it. I saw something. It was black nail polish. I chuckled and brought it. I sat back down.

"You're emo" I whispered as I put it on the table.

Dream chuckled. I turned on the camera that pointed at the desk and adjusted it.

"Let me paint your nails" I said as I put Dream's hand on the table.

He smiled and rolled his eyes. I uncapped the nail polish and started painting his nails. He put his free hand near mine. His pinky was on top of mine.

"How much did Dream pay for the giant caterpillar at the arcade in George's video? I am curious" A donation read.

"I am too but he wouldn't tell us" (Sapnap)

"He is always saying like "a lot", no duh, we want to know how much" Quackity said as he laughed.

"Well it was a gift so it would be rude to say, let's just say, 3 digits?" Dream said as he chuckled.

I looked at him shocked.

"Oh my god" (Quackity)

"You are such a simp" (Sapnap)