Understand

"Gross but did you want to do all these things with him?" Tommy asked.

"Well kind of, I don't know, it felt wrong that I was doing that with Dream while still being in love with someone else" I said as I sighed.

"You should probably stop, do you think you are ever going to stop loving Ace?" (Tommy)

"Well every time I feel like I am he just pops in up in my head. I just can't help but remember all the times that me and him spent together, when we had fun"

"Look, you don't truly ever stop loving someone, you just move on, love someone else. Ace will always have a place in your heart just maybe not as big as a place for the next person you love" (Tommy)

"So let me get this straight, when I start loving someone else those feelings for Ace will stick just not as strong? So I won't really get over him, I will just start to like him less until I live someone else. And that feeling of love will overpower my love for Ace"

"Um basically yeah, but first you have to sort of like picture Ace as not a good person. As if he was a bad person. Then you will stop remembering those good times most of the time. Think of the bad stuff he has done. Remember why he is your ex. Then just either stay single or find the next love of your life" (Tommy)

"Tommy you are actually genius"

"Thank you" he said proudly.

"It's scary how much you know about this for just being well a kid"

"I have been vent to a lot since we all can't exactly get help. It's hard to get help when you are sort of popular. Information gets leaked and suddenly you get canceled just for having feelings" (Tommy)

"It's pretty hard to find someone to talk to. Even getting a therapist is risky. Well being in person. One fan sees you going there and suddenly it is like, why do they need a therapist if they are rich the rich don't have problems" I said as I sighed.

"We really can't complain because they helped us get to we are now, it's just the price to pay" (Tommy)

"You know what Tommy, you are alright. I felt like you wouldn't understand but in fact you are the only one who understands" I said as I softly chuckled.

"George I am your friend, you can come to me whenever you want to" Tommy said as he laughed.

"IT WASN'T ME SAPNAP, IT'S JUST A BRUISE I SAW HIM HIT HIMSELF" Dream said as he walked out the front door.

"FINE I BELIEVE YOU" Sapnap shouted.

"Hey guys" Dream said calmly.

Tommy just stared at him and then looked at me.

"I am sorry I just can't believe that" Tommy said as he laughed.

"Trust me I can't either" I said as I looked at Dream and laughed.

Dream was just confused. Tommy and I got a notification. We checked. It was a tweet from Dream.

"Very exciting video coming out tomorrow! It will be featuring some of your favorite content creators. Something you don't wanna miss out on. :)" the tweet read.

"It was a scheduled tweet" Dream said as he chuckled.

"Holy shit you are actually doing this" Tommy said excitedly.

"You really are doing this" I said as I scoffed.

"You should be proud Georgie" Dream said as he ruffled my hair.

"Dude so many people are going to simp for you, all I will see is profile pictures of your face" Tommy said as he laughed.

"Dream, you have to do a vlog with me" Tommy begged.

"Tommy" I said as I laughed.

"Please" (Tommy)

"Only if George is in it" Dream said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Deal" (Tommy)

"George?" Sapnap said as he walked out into the front porch.

"Can we talk?" Sapnap said as he sighed.

"Yeah sure" I said as I stood up.

Dream stood up as well.

"ALONE" Sapnap said loudly.

Dream sat back down. We went inside. Sapnap led me to the kitchen.

"Look George, you are being really confusing right now. Do you still like Ace? Are you doing god knows what with Dream?!" Sapnap said frustrated.

"Sapnap calm down" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yes I do still love Ace, although I still love him, my feelings for Dream have been growing. I will never truly get over him until I make the decision if I am willing to go and love someone else. I am not doing anything bad with Dream"

"So you and Dream?" (Sapnap)

"Nothing serious as of now"

"Will you two become a thing" (Sapnap)

"I guess if I am willing, right now I am trying to just be friends"

"Okay, I am so sorry George" Sapnap said as he groaned.

"It's fine, at least I know you care"

"Yeah but I am supposed to be your friend not your parent, I feel like a jerk" (Sapnap)

"Sapnap really it's okay, it was sweet of you to be overprotective" I said as I laughed.

My smile disappeared.

"Shit the stream" I said as I realized that I forgot about it.

"Oh yeah" (Sapnap)

"Can you be on the stream?" I begged Sapnap.

"Sure just grab Tommy" Sapnap said as he headed to my room.

I dashed to the front porch. I grabbed Tommy and pulled him up.

"Tommy come be in my stream" I said as I pulled him inside.

"Fine" (Tommy)

"What about me?" (Dream)

"You're still faceless idiot" Tommy said as he went into my room.

"Sorry Dream" I said as I sighed.

"It's okay, tomorrow everything is going to change" Dream said as he smiled.

He walked towards me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Now go stream" he said as he softly chuckled.

I headed into my room to see Sapnap and Tommy waiting.

"Let's start this stream" I said as I still felt the sensation of Dream's lips on my forehead.