Pharmacy

"UM GUYS, DO YOU HAVE BANDAIDS?!" Quackity shouted from the guest room.

"NO" Dream shouted.

"WELL CAN YOU RUN TO THE STORE AND GET SOME" Sapnap shouted.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Dream shouted as he stood up.

We rushed to the guest room. Sapnap was holding his finger. He had cut himself.

"What the hell" I said confused.

"I accidentally cut myself" Sapnap whined.

"Wash it so you don't get an infection" Dream said as he groaned.

"Can you get bandaids" Sapnap said in a sad voice.

"You are such a baby" Dream said as he sighed.

"Pleaseee" Sapnap whined.

"What if I get hurt again, it burns" Sapnap said as he took deep breaths.

"Fine, lets go George" Dream said as he chuckled.

We went downstairs, Dream grabbed his keys. We got in the car and drove to the pharmacy. As soon as we arrived we went inside and grabbed some bandaids. Dream grabbed my hand and rushed me to an aisle.

"We might need those" Dream whispered as he pointed at the condoms.

My face turned pink, I nervously chuckled.

"I- uh, you're dumb" I said nervously.

"I was kidding" Dream said as he laughed.

"But just in case" he said as he grabbed a pack.

I rolled my eyes.

"Lets just go" I said as I groaned.

We went to the register, and placed our things. I grabbed a pack of peanut m&ms and put it on the counter. The cashier was an old woman, she looked very cheerful. She scanned our things and out the things in a bag. She noticed the condoms. She looked over to Dream.

"Feeling lucky today?" She said as she laughed and put them in the bag.

"Hopefully" Dream said as he put his arm around me.

"Depends on how he feels" Dream said as he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. He took his arm off me. The lady looked shocked, as if we just committed a crime. She told us our total snd Dream paid. She gave the receipt to him and called for the next customer. We walked towards the exit. I looked back at the lady, she looked disgusted and was just staring at us. I wanted go hide. I wanted to go home. I rushed out and to the car. Dream soon came.

"You okay" Dream said as he unlocked the car.

I got in and buckled up.

"George, talk to me" Dream said worried.

"It's nothing, I am just upset, embarrassed even" I said as I sighed.

"If I embarrassed you back there I am so sorry" Dream said as he put the bag in the back seat and buckled up.

"Not just that, the lady, she gave us a dirty look after learning we were dating" I said as I looked out the window.

"George, you shouldn't care what she thinks, or what others think" Dream said as he put his hand on top of mine.

"Lets just go" I said as I sighed.

He took his hand off me and began to drive. It was a silent ride. We were stopped at a red light. Dream connected his phone to the speakers. He put on Driver's License. I chuckled. The light turned green.

"You're probably with that blonde girl" He sang.

"She's everything I am insecure about" he sang.

He sang horribly. On purpose of course.

"I know we weren't perfect but I never felt this way for no oneee" He sang as he glanced at me.

I giggled.

Time Skip

"You guys took forever, I could have died" Sapnap said as he snatched the box of bandaids from my hands.

Sapnap went back to his room. Dream put the bag on the couch and went upstairs. I walked over to Quackity who was sitting down on the couch on his phone.

"Hey" I said as I stood in front of him.

"Hey" He said as he looked up from his phone.

I looked over to his phone, he was just staring at a text.

"You okay?" I said as I sat down.

"Yeah...yeah" He said as he turned off his phone.

"You can tell me anything or even nothing" I said as I laid back.

"I am good with giving advice but not taking advice" He said as he sighed.

"Mmm I see"

"It's Karl" He mumbled.

I quickly sat up.

"Karl?"

"Yeah" (Quackity)

"What's wrong with him"

"Nothing, he is perfect, I just, don't know. A sudden wave of realized hit me. He is like this with everyone. Those "I love you"s meant nothing. It's just something he says to everyone. It doesn't make me feel special anymore. That's just...Karl" He said as he sighed.

I didn't know what to say. What do you say. How do you comfort someone in this situation.

"Do you feel like this is more that you not feeling special? Maybe like a heartbreak, knowing you get treated as if you were just another friend? Maybe wanting to be treated as more than one?" I said quickly.

"I could be wrong" I blurted.

"It's just platonic" Quackity said as he chuckled.

"Are you sure? Is this what you really want? Have you ever thought it could be something more?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know. It surely has to be only platonic right? It's how he is. It made me feel special, a feeling. Knowing that he is like that with everyone really broke me" Quackity said as he sighed.

"DREAM" Sapnap shouted from his room.

"WHAT" Dream shouted from his room.

"I NEED YOU" Sapnap shouted.

"I am coming" Dream said as he went downstairs.

Dream smiled at me and waved. I waved back. He walked to Sapnap's room.

"Did you ever think that all of that with Dream was purely platonic?" (Quackity)

"Yeah I thought it was. He made me feel special. I thought maybe that's how he is, but this feeling sort of grew. Yeah he was embarrassing but still, the feelings were there. I soon began to realize maybe it was more that just friends messing with each other. Yeah I have messed up a few time but who hasn't? We aren't perfect"

"This has turned into a therapy session" Quackity said as he chuckled.

"Mhm, you ever think, you would fall in love with someone who is the complete opposite of you? That's the thing, they complete you. They are the other half of you, the one that you need. The one that makes you feel like you are each other's world" I said as I continued to look where Dream was standing.

I snapped out of it.

"Anyways" I said as I chuckled.

"Woah, when's the wedding?" Quackity said as he laughed.