Grapes

My heart dropped.

"I-, I am not doing anything to him, I broke up with him because of all the manipulation he has done to me. I even had a black eye because of him. You can search on the internet for a video of him punching me. I have stopped all contact with him. I even have a restraining order against him"

It was silent.

"Oh"

"Yeah" I said as I sighed.

"I um, I will look into it. Do you mind if we stay in touch?"

"I guess so" I said as I sighed again.

"Okay, thank you. Goodbye"

She hung up. My heart was beating. Ace has a girlfriend. How did she get my number? What did she tell her? She would leak my info? This could turn into a disaster. I stared heavily breathing.

"It's okay George, she seemed to understand" Dream said as he hugged me.

"What did he tell her about me that she would get my info and blackmail me?"

"Breathe, Breathe George. Deep breaths" (Dream)

I started to calm down.

"Everything will be okay" (Dream)

"What is she leaks my info?" I said worryingly.

"It's okay, we can do something if this escalates, she said she will stay in touch with you, she will call you, don't worry" (Dream)

"Okay" I said as I hugged Dream tighter.

Time Skip.   Few days later.

"Just go" I said as I laughed.

It was time to pick Tommy up. He was going to land soon. Sapnap didn't want to pick him up, and Dream didn't want to go alone.

"Fine" Dream said as he groaned.

"Just for you" He said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Gross" Sapnap said disgusted.

I wiped his kiss off.

"Nothing weird in front of Tommy okay? He doesn't know" I said as I chuckled.

"Fine" He said as he sighed.

Dream left the house.

"I can't believe you guys are dating" Sapnap said as he scoffed.

"I can't believe it either" I said as I softly chuckled.

We sat down on the couch.

"Why don't you get a girlfriend, or boyfriend if you roll that way" I said as I laughed.

"Well George, for me it's harder, unless I date my best friend just like you are doing" (Sapnap)

I rolled my eyes.

"How is it harder?"

"You already know, people out there just want you for the money and popularity, I have to meet someone in the wild or something" He said as he laughed.

"There is always Karl" I said as I smirked.

"Karl is just a friend" He murmured.

"Mmm yeah okay, that's what I said about Dream and now look at me" I said as I chuckled.

"You see I don't date my friends" (Sapnap)

"Shut up, you are just jealous" I said as I rolled my eyes.