Epilogue 2

This epilogue is dedicated to my readers ridasinha and SubhashiniSubhashin8 ShaktiPrabhaRanjan
Thanks girls for supporting this much..

Kindly check out my new book Hayat-e-shiddat...which is gonna be published in a day or so...

This beautiful cover is made by mansad1507

This beautiful cover is made by mansad1507...Thanks for making such a awesome cover sweetheart...

Nivan pov:-

She laughed at that and when I placed her on bed she stood up "what"

"Shhhh" I said but she didn't reply and pushed me to bed "Sangvi.."

She was smiling ear to ear and kissed me on my nose and then on my cheeks and eyes and then on my lips her hands roaming under my T-shirt on my chest feeling my abs.

I pushed her down while still kissing her and opened the knot of her dress slowly and then removed it from her. She was wearing a lace lingerie set.

"Like what you see darling" she asked and I chuckled at her seductive voice "of course love..."

She smiled and then kissed me again while trying to remove my T-shirt "impatient are u"

"Yes.. now get out of your shirt" she replied and I removed my shirt and then my pants with mu undies.

She looked at me and bit her lower lip while jerking her legs together. I can see she is aroused.

She looked at me and then at my member "Nivan..." She whispered and I joined her on bed and opened her bra freeing her bosom from it. They are bigger in size and I kissed her nipples. She gasped, gripping my head, her fingers in my hair.

And I kissed her between breasts and she moaned "I want more"

"Sure baby"

I kissed her on her belly button and she giggled and I went soft kissing her there and removing her panties.Failing on legs I saw her vag*na which was wet for me.

I touched her lips and spread the wetness between her folds on her clitoris as well and she moaned again and clutched my shoulder when I started making circles on her. She gasped at the pressure and I entered a finger inside her. She started turning her head on the pillow moaning and then I added the second finger. Fucking her with my hand "oh god Nivan don't stop" she screamed.

I chuckled and then pulled my fingers out and she whined. "Shhh...not so soon love" I said and then I joined her body with mine.

"Fuck Sangvi you are so tight" I said fucking her. And she moaned, scratching my back with her nails like a wild cat.