prologue

Everyone needs a beautiful family and friends who can be in their bad times and good times as a supportive system....

Sangvi Devis:-She has everything that a common person needs: a beautiful family in which a loving and carefree father who supports her in her every decision.
A caring mother who loves her more than everyone and a younger brother who always cares her.....Besides she have a good job in a very repotative company she works there like personal secretary but still she is happy because her life is going really good and for fun she has so many best friends because she loves to make new friends.....

But as we all know that life doesn't always go the same, it also takes so many turns but still we don't leave Hope's.....

Sangvi's life also takes a big turn that brings her from a good life to an auction market in which she was feeling disgusted after seeing many men who were making bids for her and they were looking desperate to make her their personal whore....

Sangvi just prayed for her life because after that she was feeling very helpless because she never imagined that her life would show her something like this...

But it is said that there is always a slight light visible in the dark, something happens to her also but what she knows is that it was not a light, but the door of the hell in which she had gone and it will make her life worse than a hell..

She was so happy in her life and suddenly destiny had planned something for her favor..and she became someone's wife without asking for her will..

After being bought by auction, she preferred to know her will so she had to sign on the contract marriage paper with that person whom she hates the most..

After signing her life became hell but she had a hope that one day she will get rid of her problems and her life will be filled with happiness..

In this hope she starts to face her problems but will she be able to handle her problems after her parents death???Because we all know that family matters a lot to everyone.

But there is a new family who supports her a lot as we all know that if one door closes, another door automatically opens..
The same thing happened in Sangvi's life after her parents death her husband's family supported her and she got love for the family but will she ever be able to find her true love because every girl has a dream of their life partner.....

To know about it, read the next chapter..
__________________
_________

Hope you like the prologue

Don't forget to vote and comment:-