Chapter 15

"What the fuck is happening here"…..Nivan roared like a tiger who is gone eat us raw.

"Who the hell are you.Get lost you've nothing to do with it"…...Emre bellowed, oh Jesus today I am gone and I can see the most angry person in front of me who is going to kill him or me anytime.

"Oh(chuckled bitterly) so it's your matter nice to hear that, and you're right I have nothing to do with you but the girl who.is.in.your. arms. I have so many things to do with her"…….He asserted and clenched his jaw angrily.

With completing his sentence and grabbed my arm roughly pulled me towards him but not succeed cause Emre grabbed my other arm firmly from left.

And when Nivan saw this action he frowned and tight the grip I am sure it'll leave marks but I least care about the pain which is unbearable and try to think of handle the situation.

Nivan closed his eyes and tried to control himself from blasting and said two very simple words "Leave her"….he said in calm voices and shivers ran down my spine because this tone of his is more dangerous than his other angry tones.

"Why me? You leave her and you hold her and claim her like she is your girlfriend"…..Emre chuckled and lightly pulled me to his chest.

"Mr.Pectus p"---"Shut the fuck up I know what to do? You don't need to teach me I"---(punch) "Ahhh"…Emre landed on the ground with a thud and cupped his jaw where a hard and strong punch landed a few seconds before.

I was trying to understand the situation properly but before that someone dragged me by grabbing my wrist. I almost about to fall but I balanced and saw that Nivan was dragging me with so much anger when I turned my head.

I saw Emre to groaned and whimper in pain and he was also looking to us with same intensity my eyes met with him but just for a second cause Nivan push me on the passenger sit and close the door with thud.

With that he jogged to the other side and sat inside then ignited the engine first I thought to talk to him but after seeing so much anger I dismissed this decision of mine.

He started driving very fast which scared me I gulped nervously and said…."Nivan slow down please it's scaring me."

He ignored my words and increased the speed I sighed and threw my head back and I was surrounded by silence.

I closed my eyes and this silence forced me to think about previous acts and a face flashed in darkness, an angry obsessed and injured face with some unknown emotions in eyes.

Emre!!

Suddenly my body jerked forward with force and my head ready to hit the dashboard but a hand came in contact with my forehead.

I saw Nivan he didn't said anything and set me on my sit back and got down where I was seeing him like a dumb i was noticing him but he walked towards my side and open the door.

"Get down"…..He ordered and I did as he said cause I don't know why but my head is paining like hell and I am not in a mood to have any argument.

And he closed the door behind. I noticed that we're not at his penthouse. It's a really unknown place but beautiful.

We're standing in front of a big mansion and right behind me there is a big garden and a artificial fountain in between the garden it gives me beautiful vibes.

I looked at him and he just walked away "That was rude". And followed by me. I follow him and admire the whole place thanks to him that he brings me here. I forgot everything which happened in the past and enjoyed the view of the garden . My head is still hurting but I ignore it.