Chapter 12

First of all I want to thank my readers who help me to reach on 1k yes I my story complete 1k and all thanks to my regular readers 😊

Now you can enjoy the story and don't forget to tell your views..

The birds chirp and sun rose welcoming the another day.
When I feel some broad reflections on my face I groaned and open the eyes why he have this kind of big window in his rooms? I groaned with this fact.

When I open my eyes I feel like someone is hammering on my head cause it's panning like hell I manage to sit on my place and keep my head on headboard with placing a hand on my head.

"Oh god why it's hurting so much?".....I whimper in hoarse and husky voice.

"Cause madam you enjoyed alot yesterday I didn't even know that you're a good runner also"........He came out from walk-in closet and ruffling his smooth and dense hair with his towel and he is in casual wear wow he is looking damn hot in this white t-shirt and denim jeans and that tattoos oh my god I think I forgot to take breath.

He came out from walk-in closet and ruffling his smooth and dense hair with his towel and he is in casual wear wow he is looking damn hot in this white t-shirt and denim jeans and that tattoos oh my god I think I forgot to take breath

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Nivan's picture👆)

I heard a chuckled oh no I caught red handed I look down and closed my eyes tightly with biting my lips I feel light burning sensation on my cheeks with embarrassment, this brain you're not enough with this pain huh then why did you checking on him?

"I heard some groaning and whimpering sounds few minutes ago but hear you're, umm I mean you can check me whenever you want wifey after all this your right now".........He smirked and come close to bed.

"Umm my head is panning very much Nivan and I am not interested to do any argument with you Ahhh why the hell it is".........I stopped in the middle and then yesterday night memories kick me hard.

"Hang on did I drink something wrong yesterday??"..........I asked this idiot who was standing near me and nodded like small child.

"Oh shit how can I do this? Did I do something wrong oh no".......When realized something very important and look under the quilt Ugh no I didn't do anything nor he did, my clothes are perfect like yesterday night.

"So, you think that I did something to you yesterday night? Baby I can do anything I want with you, without your will you know that right? I don't need to wait for this kind of situations".......He coldly said and throw some pills on my lap and towel on bed eww I don't like this when someone keeps wet towel on bed.

My all focus on that towel so I didn't notice him that he left oh no now I have to face his cold behavior Lisa was right that this Smiths are so dominating and Kiara and Megan I will not leave them for making me drink that stupid shots but what happened after I drunk eight shots I don't remember a single thing.

I let it be and took that medicines and went to the bathroom and did my morning work after that I strip my clothes and took a relaxing shower when I feel the water droplets on my head it's like some soothing sensation I also forget my pain seriously his medicine and this shower is amazing, after this beautiful shower I went to closet in my Bathrobe and took a elegant black top and white and black shirt which reaches to lower my knees I wanted to wear something casual but I know that today I am going on family dinner which held on every Sunday and I can't change again because of my laziness.

Auction love by billionaire जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें