Chapter 44

All Smith's family were nervous, scared and anxious for the baby and mom who were suffering inside the Operation theater. Richard was tense and pacing outside, praying for his wife and his child's heart beats to get faster as he was constantly hearing the loud whimpering sounds from inside.

Nivan was supporting him from the time he reached here even All the family members were there. Sangvi was sitting quietly beside Megan and praying for Lisa and her child, her loud voice just scaring her very much.

But when she looks up towards the whole family her heart gets some peace. She likes the fact of smith's family no matter what the situation is every member of family present everywhere and support each other.

" I think that is the power and advantage of family!!"....She thought and smiled lightly, she put her hand on her not so big baby bump and was happy for the baby for getting an antic and troublemaker but supportive family.

She sighed and got up as she saw the doctor. The first person who ran to her was Richard.

"How's my wife??"...He quickly asked and the doctor took off her mask and gave an assured smile.

"Yes, Mr.Smith your wife and your child both are fit and fine"...As she said Richard take a relaxed breath.

"Doctor where is the baby we want meet..."- "Her, it's a baby girl congratulations Mr.Smith and you can meet the baby in half hour for now we keep her under observation as Mr.Smith instructed us and will shift Mrs.Smith to the private room then you all can meet both"..She smiled and walked away.

"Observation?"...Richard's mother asked and looked at his son who was looking at everyone with his expressionless face.

"Yeah I want to know everything about her like her blood group, her health if she has any kind of infection or disease"...Richard answered in his usual cold tone.

"Sangvi, I've a doubt"...Megan whispered in Sangvi's ears as they were standing behind everyone so nobody noticed them.

"What??"

"Is Richard happy? Look at him, he is not looking happy, maybe he wants a son who can handle his throne of the mafia."

"And why do you think like that??"

"Of Course just look at his face as usual expressionless, cold and strict face poor Lisa don't she gets bore with this same expression face person"

"I think she will get used to it but I am sure that little packet who enters in his life will explode like a big blast and she will definitely make him forget his whole mafia world and will become a Mafia herself just for Richard."

"Yeah, but I am waiting to watch the drama of her daughter when she will wait for him and she put her hand on her hips and will said 'Papa why didn't you bring my doll house now if she have to sleep without her house then you also have to now just get lost' I am just waiting for Richard's frightened reactions" Megan chuckled and Sangvi smiled.

"Hopefully the little one will be able to change him and he will treat her the way she deserves" Sangvi smiled sadly.

"Yeah, but what if she gets scared and kicks him at first sight of her own dad??"....Megan asked curiously.

"Then that will be written in the Greek book of world record"...Sangvi laughed with Megan but shut their mouth as soon as everyone turned to them.

*************
*********

As they reached Lisa's room they saw her well. Everyone came to her and congratulated her and soon a doctor also entered with a bundle of joy in her hand and a beautiful smile crept on everyone's face.