Chapter 10 & 11

I am actually bowled over to peer the maximum good-looking but indignant beast, being concerned but bossy person besides me. I am in his embrace like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah there's no one other than my husband,he's slumbering like a infant and conserving me I am walking somewhere. I caressed his good-looking face.

"My Nivan"

"Stop gawking at me Sangvi and sleep. It's too early to wake up".......Nivan stated in a husky and gruff sleep encumbered voice with out establishing his eyes.

I got here again to earth and noticed him once more and the wall watch which changed into indicating that I changed into too overdue for very important meeting.

"Fuck"

"Nivan leave me. I'm walking overdue for the day"....I wriggled in his maintain.

"Take leave for today..."

"No, Nivan, I can't take a day off. I have a very important meeting with some Turkish clients and David will also be here anytime now. Leave, please"...... .I pleaded and finally the lion opened his eyes and looked at me with a bored expression.

"Oh really what if I don't let you go anywhere and keep you in my arms like this?".......He bowed his eyebrows together.

"Nivan I am saying to you last time that let me go I am getting late"........I stated and once more attempted to pop out from his hold but guess what I were given nothing.

"Tsk tsk you know you're looking like a fish right now which I want to eat right now so let's make a deal that if you kiss me with your beautiful, plump lips then I will think to leave you".........He said with his signature smirk bloody pervert.

"You know what,you are this sort of pervert who simplest desires to hassle his own wife and nothing".........I said with an annoying expression.

"Don't forget that I am a businessman too so I always see my profit in everything and anything sweetheart but if you think that I am pervert then I don't mind that too".........He said casually and calmly with that he indicated to my lips to kiss him.

I take a deep breath and went close to his face I feel his eyes were focused on my face with that I feel he loosen the grip on my waist I use this chance and push him away with that I run to washroom with giggling.

I heard an angry and sulking voice from him. I giggled and did my morning routine and took a shower after that I picked my bathrobe and went out but not before checking my surroundings. I peek my head out and check the whole room. No territory is safe. He's nowhere. I think he's gone.

I squealed in joy and opened the whole door and went to the closet but I felt a very tight grip on my waist and next moment my back touched the wall.

"Ooowww".......I groaned.

"Gotcha baby"........I heard him and felt that the wall was not actually a wall , it was his chest.

He was just behind. I feel his breath on my neck. He moves my moist hair apart and places a mild kiss on my neck. I chunk my lip.

"Now where will you run without giving me my kiss huh?"......He whispered and nipped my earlobe.

My moan almost came from my mouth in the way of a whimpering sound because I was still biting my lips to control the traitor's moan.

"Ni..Nivan...pl..please leave me"--and next moment I feel his lips on mine he turned me harshly and placed his lips on mine.

He squeezed my waist and nibbled my lips not forgetting to sucking it he gave me a tight squeeze on my waist I finally moan and he took that chance to explore my mouth I don't know what to do so I just let him do whatever he wants and I flow in the rhythm of his lips.