Chapter 20

Sangvi was given down from the car and ran straight to their room, Nivan got startled by her reaction and he shook his head.

"Tsk tsk Nobody can save you today from me Darling where will you run?".......He mumbled and walked back to her, he was almost about to enter their room when a wooden door closed with a thud on his face.

"Ahhhhhh..Sangvi what the hell are you doing?"..........Nivan frowned whilst holding his nose which was damaged by his wife.

And on the other side she rested her left part on the door and smirked while listening to his growing and whimpering voices.

"Sangvi opened the door and let me in"........He ordered her.

"Nahh this door isn't going to open, go and sleep in some other room"...... .She grinned and went towards the bed.

"Sangvi open this fucking door I'll no longer do something to you lady"........Nivan growled.

"Nahh(She snapped) I will not open this door and you do not think that you have any right to stop me from doing my work cause you're nobody to stop me, it won't work that's why today you will sleep peacefully out of this door"........She declared.

While Nivan feels that she's now no longer listening he thinks to deal with the state of affairs lightly. "Okay Darling I won't sleep inside let me take my clothes then I go back, now baby please open the door"......... .Nivan said sweetly like honey dripping from his voice.

"No sweetheart this door is not going to be open"........Sangvi spoke back with equal sweetness and took off her coat, kept it on bed and jumped on it with a grin on her lips.

"Sangvi I am saying this to you last time, opened this door right now. I will go back after taking my clothes"......He warned her in his usual heavy and husky voice.

"Ohh god, I am scared of Nivan. I am so scared that I can't even tell you please don't do anything with me"......She said dramatically and rested her head on her palm and elbow on the bed and looked at the closed door.

"Okay then Don't blame me later that I didn't warn you".......He said and went a few inches away from the door and ran with some speed and he broke the door.

And Sangvi got startled by his action. "Are you mad or what? There was no need to break the door".......She went and picked the knob which fell on the floor and checked out who was staring her down with expressionless face.

He took a deep breath and sat on the bed. "I already warned you"........He shrugged and took off his shoes.

She went slowly towards him and sat beside him silently while still holding the knob. "Now what will we do?"........She asked while showing the knob.

"I'll fix it tomorrow till then sleep with this broken going in the adjacent room"...... .He said and got up to go to the closet.

"No I will move there you sleep right here okay".......She stated with a pup face.

Nivan saw her and started making annoying faces. "Don't make faces Nivan you're not looking good"...... .Sangvi said curtly and walked to her closet.

Yeah he forgot about Smith's cop, how intelligent I am ugh without any kind of drama now I will sleep peacefully yippee.

She squealed with joy in closet and pick a pair of shorts and t-shirts she changed herself on that and stormed out of closet there was a line written on her t-shirt "DON'T GIVE ME ALWAYS YOUR FUCKING COMMANDS" which was looking cool.

When she came outside she saw Nivan sitting on the edge of bed and waiting for her he was just in his pants and sitting like a king with resting his hands on bed and one leg was on another, he were shooting deadly glare at her.