Chapter 21

When she went out I pick the key of cuffs which collapse from her pocket when she was picking the plate from bed and I silently conceal that below the quilt I checked to the door whether anybody coming or not when I was sure that nobody is coming.

I opened my hand and silently walked to the door and check it the knob which my horny husband broke yesterday was fix properly now I closed the door silently and properly when I was locking the door I feel that it's locked from outside also.

I huffed and kept a hand on my chest,wondering what I ought to do now. I tempo -rounded and checked the time. It was 1:30 ohh shit, Lisa told me that she will be here at 2pm.

I buckle up and find my phone which was in my bag I didn't even took that out from my bag yesterday ugh I took a deep sigh and called her and I started tapping on ground what a duffer guys they are, they didn't even think about my phone and locked me right here……..I chuckled inwardly.

Nivan, I will attend the meeting, come what may, I don't care. I kept waiting for her to pick the call up and finally I heard a response from the other side.

"Hello"…..Lisa said evenly.

"Lisa there is a large hassle right here Nivan locked me withinside the room even he tied handcuffs in my hand and he hired a guard who will be with me for 24/7 but however I managed to unfastened myself now tell me where are you?"............I spat the whole story in one go and took heavy breaths.

"Calm down Sangvi and listen, I am coming your way now, I simply manipulate to pop out and we will leave for our meeting then we'll think about it okay?".........Lisa said.

"I don't know how I will pop out Lisa it's not easy-
"Wait, I found a way, Lisa listened to me cautiously now. I just came here from the back of the house"…….I said excitedly and went into the closet to take my boots and bag.

"Okay but what are you gonna do?"......She asked.

"Just come, you'll get to know darling"……..I smirked.

*****************

I threw my boots through the balcony and there I saw my savior my partner I surpassed a flying kiss to her and she caught it we both smiled and she gestured me to come down through the pipe and I saw someone who opened the car's driver seat door and got here out.

TOASTY!!

"Bloody fucking whinge what she is doing, here?".........I whispered mouthed to Lisa.

"She is here to help us don't worry"…….She mouthed and winked but my blood boiled after seeing her face.

But I choose to ignore that and threw my bag also and Toasty catch that and surpassed a grin to me I also pass a fake smile to and held the pipe which was on right to the balcony I climb on pipe like a monkey and slowly crawl down through the pipe I keep every aspect of that with my each arms and legs have been slowly dragging me right all the way down to the floor.

I did this earlier than I used to sneak top at night time and go for a night out with my Scooby group.

The peak became no longer that much so I managed to get out of that damn room when I felt that peak decreased a lot and now I can jump.

I jumped and sighed "Are you okay, Sangvi?".........Lisa asked with concern.

"Yeah baby I am okay"……..I winked and hugged her tightly, she hugged me back.

"Let's move girls, in case your husbands will come up and give you proper time for hugging and concern for each other"……….We heard a sharp girly voice and we turned to that voice we found that Toasty was already in the driver's seat. I rolled my eyes and went to sit in the car.