Chapter 18

"What? How is this possible? Disappeared? Put your bloody fucking excuse to your ass, what have been you doing? I need that guy anyhow"........Nivan yelled.

"Yes Master"........He flabbergasted.

"Don't need to inform Richard about it otherwise he'll bury you 6 toes beneath the ground"......Nivan warned through gritting his teeth and cutting the call.

He sat on the bed and palmed his face. He rubbed his face and ran the hands in his hair "WHERE ARE YOU SANGVI? I know what I have to do now"........He mumbled in anger and dialled someone's number and tapped the foot impatiently at the ground.

"What's the hell you fucking beast?".......A husky and sleepy voice comes from the opposite side.

"Fucker wake up I need your help Sangvi is nowhere so I need you to find her".......He ordered.

"What? What do you mean she is nowhere? Were you both playing hide and seek? Then it is really well worth it to discover her move and take a look at your own home nicely, don't you remember when we played in our formative years you in no way"----

"Shut the fuck up David I am hell stress right now simply move your ass and find her"......Nivan growled.

And David jumped from his bed. "Ohh okay I..am..coming".....He stammered.

"Wait, why are you coming right here?".......Nivan asked with frowned.

"Because I assume we must begin looking for your own home I am truly positive that we are able to discover her there soon"......He stated and put on his pants and stumbled on his place.

"You bloody mom fucker don't"--.....Nivan yelled but he was cut off through a candy and non violent voice which he desired to listen to badly.

"Nivan, what happened? Why are you yelling?"

He turned and saw his beautiful wife who is looking like an angel in an outsized hoodie and black leggings with a crimson nostril and cheeks because of the cold she sniffed and rubbed her knuckles on her nostril cutely like a cat and again shoved her hands in her hoodie's pocket.

"Why have been you yelling like a fool? And why did you scold Mrs.Wilson huh? She changed into crying badly Nivan"....She scolded him and he just smiled, standing like a statue.

David hears her voice,.again strip down his pants off and lay down lazily on her stomach.

"See I told you that you're not good in hide and seek I was already exhausted after the last night, even the girl wa"--

Nivan threw the phone on the bed without bothering to pay attention on David's blabbering, went to Sangvi and hugged her tightly and swung her in the air.

Sangvi snapped and tried to understand his action for her. The hug changed into bone crushing while Nivan took a spherical to swing her feet touch to the ground. She didn't understand the situation properly but she hugged him lower back without knowingly.