Chapter 23

I awoke once I felt a hand moving in my hair. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the devil's face who had a lovely smile on his face which was mesmerizing. He was looking damn hot with in black shirt and pants with well-styled hair.

When I was gawking him, he silently removed the strands form my face and kiss my forehead I was startled with his sudden change of behavior then last night an incident revolved in my head.

I looked at him with anger and jerked in his arms, I pushed him and got down from the bed.

"Sangvi what happened?".........He asked me, I didn't reply to him and wiped my tears which fell down when his slapping action came in my mind again and again.

I feel him asking if I am okay or not? If my head is in pain or something, who can make him understand that it's not my head, it's my heart which is hurting very badly.

I don't know why? But his one slap was enough to break my heart.

I silently walked to the washroom and I was about to enter when I suddenly grabbed my arms and my tears didn't even stop to fall and when I saw his face my muffled hiccups could now be heard.

"Babygirl I am sorry for what I did to you but please love, don't cry like this and I promise that I will let you go wherever you want."

"You want to work for Obrelo and Smith's cop. I won't interrupt your decision but please don't cry like this baby"……..He wiped my tears and cupped my face but I was shocked to hear it.

I looked at him with disbelief and pushed him. I ran in the bathroom. I closed the door and slipped against it, I started crying very much for my faith. I heard the constant knocks on the door but I didn't care about that.

After sometime when I felt that my tears were on the verge of ending, I got up and took a shower to clean my head.

I went out from the washroom and I went in closet and wear simple blue colour, off shoulder get dressed which reaches to my mid thigh I went in room and saw nobody.

Thank god I don't want to see his filthy face once more.

I sat on bed on bed with my all stuff for making the designs for Obrelo, Toasty told me they're making designs for their winter collection but before that it has a big galla fashion show in which many prestigious, repotative companies came with their models and their fashions and their excellent layout attire on this style many large commercial enterprise multi-millionaire additionally gift if this any business enterprise wins this then it will likely be an awesome possibility for them to address overseas businesses and that business enterprise will become the top business enterprise of the year.

With that they gave the award to the best designer of the year. I started making my designs when I heard a click sound of opening the door and there I saw Mrs.Wilson who had a trolley of food.

She gave me a smile. "Good morning Madam, here is your breakfast"……..She said and bowed her head.

"Mrs.wilson how many times I have told you to not call me madam if you want to behave professionally then behave with your master not with and I don't want to eat anything, I am busy right now so please don't disturb me"……….I said in calm manner and again focus on my design which was almost complete.

"Madam, I can't leave until you finish breakfast, its master's strict orders"…... .She said, bowing her head down.

I took a deep breath and cursed that beast under my breath.

"Okay Mrs.Wilson, I'll have it, now you could cross"…...I stated without lifting up my head and my all interest became on that lovely layout.

After half an hour when I finished my design I smiled and was proud of myself for making this mesmerizing design.

When I checked my design and smiled and jumped at bed, I lifted up my head and was startled to see Mrs.wilson was still there with a smile.

"Madam, if your work is done then please have your breakfast"……..She said with a smile and I made an annoying face and silently ate my breakfast.

After finishing my breakfast Mrs.wilson left with that trolley and I again went for making my designs when I heard my phone ring.

I saw the caller ID and picked up the call.

"Good morning Miss.Devis"…...A husky voice of a man coming from the other side.

"Good morning, so what is your decision?".........I came to a point.

"Ohh Sangvi I recognize that you don't like beating around the bush but we can talk casually at least by the way I am ready to invest in Smith's cop"……...He said and chuckled.

"Okay then see you tomorrow in company"…..I said and hung up.

Nivan's pov:-

I knocked at the door but couldn't get any response back. I was knocking constantly but I stopped when I heard the ring of my phone. I went to my side table and picked it up without seeing the caller ID.

"Hello good morning sir, when you're coming for the meeting because the clients have already arrived"……..Brenton said in a low voice.

Oh fuck!!!! How can I forget about this important meeting I run my hand in my hair furiously and saw the closing door of washroom how badly I want to go in and wipe her tears with giving her my feather kisses how badly.

I want to make stop her muffled hiccups with my kisses her crying sound was ripping my heart a minute ago.

"Sir, are you there?"…...I heard Brenton's voice.

"Yeah I am coming in 10 mins"…...I said and cut the call I don't want to lose this project it will not help me only in my legal business but in illegal too.

I took my coat from couch and once again I saw the door I sighed and went downstairs I hurriedly went in kitchen and instructed strictly her to make her devour breakfast nicely and did not went out from the room earlier than she completed that due to the fact I understand she is simply too cussed in anger. 

I reached my office and noticed my employees greeted me with bowed heads. My air of secrecy is so risky inside the workplace . I in no way ever talked to all and sundry personally, it was simply Brenton who treated them.

I headed to my conference room where everything was settled and everyone was there. I greeted Mr.Paul who was the head of this project and took my seat.

In the whole meeting I find myself lost in my thoughts of my doll.

After completing the meeting finally I responded and said something in a few words. I don't like to speak so much in professional meetings and other crap. I always use the minimum words.

When they heard my view Mr.Paul became searching glad and he gave me the strength to guide this project. After that I went to my cabin to complete my very important work.

In between I called Mrs.Wilson to ask her if my piccolo had something or not she said she made her eat the breakfast.

After finishing the last file I got up and went to my home where my peace is waiting for me.

When I reached my home I saw a beautiful view of at my living room couch where my wife was sleeping peacefully I went to her and saw that t.v was on I switched it off and I sat besides her and make her sit in my lap carefully so that she couldn't woke up but she stirred and hugged me with my neck and snuggled in my neck I kissed her on her shoulder.

After sometime I picked her up in bridal style and she was still snuggling in my neck and tightened the grip on my neck. I also held her tightly and kissed her on her collarbone, walked to my room and placed her on bed.

I know sweetheart that it's a big day for you tomorrow. I promise that I'll be with you to support you. I said and kissed her cheeks, nose, forehead and chin and took her in the embrace.

That is my peace, my life, my wife.