Chapter 29

"If you find some grammatical or spelling mistakes please ignore because it's the second time I write this part."

When she opened it everyone was startled to see that gift. When someone got here out from the box, Sangvi was taken aback to look at him.

When she saw him her tears started to fall from her eyes automatically and the person who was standing in front of her, he was also very happy to see her crime in partner, her teasing life bond, her sister.

Sangvi.

Sangvi thought it was just a dream like others so she just froze in her place and tried to understand the situation but all her doubts were cleared and she heard two familiar voices.

"Merry Christmas Sangvi, so you're going to meet with us like in this statue position or you're planning to do something big for us, huh?"........Kevin(Sangvi's friend who helped her with John when she lost her parents)

"Yeah I am also shocked to see a goon womanizer being married to the person whom she hated a lot"…….John mocked her and entered the house with Kevin.

Sangvi ignored them and just ran to her brother who was standing there and looked at her focusly with his teary eyes.

Sangvi went and hugged her brother tightly and he also hugged her. They both were crying to see each other after such a long time. Kiara and Steven went to Kevin and John. They hugged each other and were happy to see them.

Michael and Susan were happy to see the sister and brother together but they were confused too why they were crying like they lost their most precious thing and both of them don't know that the poor sister and brother who was hugging each other loss their most precious parents and faces a lot of things.

Sangvi broke the hug and looked at her brother who was looking at the person who was standing behind Sangvi and watched their reactions and observed their actions.

Jack went to Nivan and hugged him too Nivan, taken aback but patted his head and chuckled to realize the happiness of a brother who was meeting his sister after a long time.

"Thanks buddy for fulfilling your promise and to not make my sister sad again like she was before"……...Jack broke the hug and thanked him.

Sangvi was so confused to see them like this and how does Jack know Nivan? Because neither she told Jack about Nivan nor she told Nivan about Jack.

"Hey, Sangvi why are you looking so shocked and confused he knows everything about you and he did know where Jack is so came to meet him so many times and we couldn't stop him because Jack also liked to meet him and heard about his sister's well being".........Kevin muttered near her and she looked at him with blank expressions.

"Yeah Sangvi Jack was so happy when he heard about your marriage but he was disappointed that his sister didn't tell him"…….John said in a low voice.

Sangvi chuckled dryly and remembered her days back of auction when he bought her and forcefully married her, she is happy with him but she never confesses her love to him because she just started to feel good with him she likes to spend time with him but can she name this feelings love?

Jack again went to her sister and complained, "Why Sangvi? Why didn't you tell me that you got married to Nivan?"

"He is so good and you don't have to worry about me anymore. I am happy with Kevin and John. They really take good care of me. You just focus on your work. Mom and dad must be proud of you."........Sangvi smiled and hugged her brother one more time.

"So you guys are staying with us tonight"--"No Kevin and John are coming with us Nivan"…….Steven cut Nivan in middle and said coldly everyone knows that how much they hated each other but knowing that Kiara loved him and now he is her husband Nivan always gulped his anger and let him go.