CHAPTER 9

"Yeah I will inform him about this"....I said with little tiredness and cut the phone

Hey readers, you guys are back welcome back in my tired and mess life sorry to intrupt you with my stupid things so it's been five days I joined obrelo and time passing like someone opened a tab and water flowing speedily I am in cabin and it's time for lunch but I have so much work to do but forget it I can't miss my lunch with gossip.

I close the files and got up from my chair and walk to restaurant which is just front of my office everyone goes there and I will introduce you to my friends which I made in these days but they are annoying except one but not more than other people who is working in office I reached at ground floor with elevator and there I saw Megan.

"Hey you are here I was about to call you"......Megan said she is the normal one who is simple, beautiful and cute with black long hair she have big brown eyes with fair skin she also joined on same day when I joined obrelo she works in marketing department.

"Yeah actually I was feeling hungry and missing the gossips so I came even though I have so much work to do but let it be"........I said and walked with her to the restaurant if you're thinking that what gossips I am talking then I tell you.

Actually in restaurant everyone came in lunch time and as I said that everyone is annoying so they notice all the activities of everyone even if you say things a little loud then they will make it fight in their talks but I feel a benefit in there gossips because without talking to anyone I got news and hot topics of the office.

Me and Megan sat on corner table this place is fix of both us we ordered some light things and turned to see are annoying colleagues so, "what is the status of Chirst relationship is Nihal said yes to him?"....Megan asked and still looked at them.

"Don't know but I think she said yes because see he is looking happy and blushing also"....I said and looked at Megan who was controlling her laugh looking towards the door of restaurant when I follow her gazes I also seal my lips to laughing.

On the door of restaurant Toasty and the new modal is fighting like cats Toasty fist her hair and she is doing the same even that new modal is hitting on Toasty's shoulder with her mini hand bag they're looking so funny.

"Ahhh leave me you witch I know that you canceled that contract".......That new modal Bethany groaned and they were still fighting and other people went towards them to stop this but me and Megan didn't move a inch why would we after all we're enjoying this.

"Thank God I didn't miss my today's lunch otherwise I miss this hilarious scene"......I said and Megan chuckled and shook her head.

"If you don't leave me I will not let you participate in next show and I don't let you do your portfolio shoot"......Toasty screamed at her and Bethany instantly leave her hair and Toasty also leave her and stop hitting her bag.

"Oh no i don't think so that this entertainment will stop so soon"....Megan said with pout and I chuckled.

"But today Toasty play well"....I shrugged and we both laughed.

"So..sorry Toasty you know that you're my favorite designer and this company is my everything but I got angry when you canceled that deal with Knights but I love you Toasty you're my best friend and best friend always fighting like this for making there friendship strong you know what I mean".....Bethany said with puppy eyes.

"Nope we're not best friends and we're not even friends just because of Michale I am handling you".....Toasty said and show her palm of her hand and left with giving a deadly glare to her she walked like a modal with her 7inches heels with swaying her ass.

"I know you said that in anger but I didn't mind it and see you at your house I'll bring your favorite cake bye"......Bethnay screamed with raising her hand in air on behind her but Toasty didn't even turned.