Chapter 26

"Psst"

"Did you see are new boss?"

"I think he is the new CEO of our company."

"Do I care about that? No!! But am I ready to build a shrine in my bedroom with his pictures? Hell to the yeah!"

"Hey, Jacquelyn, what would that body look like under that white shirt?"

Hey, don't think that low, think how much his dick length and how hard he can fuck to a girl."

Everyone bursts into laughter when this kind of comment passes by a girl.

Sangvi walked towards her cabin and closed her door with thud she was already exhausted with so much work load and here a new bomb of new CEO blast on her hot head.

She's been hearing all muffled murmurs since morning about the new hot, sexy and happening CEO and supposed Epitome of male perfection is yet to grace them with his reverent presence.

Note that sarcasm.

From him being sinfully sexy to having am intimidating aura being divorced to having affairs and all this did not paint a good picture about the guy.

She snapped with all thoughts when a knock appeared on her door.

"Come in"

"Mam sir has been looking for you since morning."..............Andy said and informed Sangvi that his new boss wants to meet her.

"But as far as I know he's busy in an informal meeting with his friends"……..Sangvi said sarcastically with a smug smile.

"Yeah but he wants to meet you now it's urgent"……..He said and left the cabin.

Andy is a good looking handsome guy with 5'8 height fit and fine body, broad chest, brown hair which is set all day. He doesn't like to create mess with his hair.

He is a talented person and most importantly his boss's most trusted man.

Sangvi takes a deep breath and decides to complete her work instead of going in his cabin because she knows very well that she will go there then what is waiting for her?

She settled on her seat and engrossed in her left designs which needed her attention more than anything.

After half an hour her phone rang and she picked it up without seeing the caller ID.

"Hey, Sangvi I was looking for a file of Mr.King in your cabin but I couldn't find it. Please tell me where it is?"..........Lisa asked and again opened the same doarer which she opened a minute ago.

"That is on my desk. I knew that you wouldn't be able to find it. That's why I simply kept it on my desk"…..Sangvi said and checked the time.

Sangvi knows her very much in this whole one month that she can't find things properly and when once she starts to find that means the whole room will not look like as before that's why she takes precautions in her case.

"Ohh yeah I found it, thank you now I am going for the meeting and yeah Mr.Knight is coming here in an hour so you have to attend him"……..Lisa grinned at her stupidity that she couldn't see a thing which was just in front of her.

"Yeah I know and you just focus on your meeting. I will handle him, don't worry baby"…….Sangvi stated.

"Okay then bye"….They hung up.

She got up from her chair and went to his boss' cabin.

"I hope his friends were gone by now"…….She prayed under her breath.