Chapter 39

The beautiful sun rays fall on my face. I groaned . Why did I forget to close the curtains? I yawned and stretched my hands. I remember the last night it was the most peaceful night ever I spent with that monster.

A smile crept on my lips. I was about to get up when I heard the sound of a message popping up in my phone. I quickly stretched my hand and took the phone from my side table.

Nivan:- Good morning babydoll, missing me??

I was shocked to see his message and roamed my eyes to the whole room to see whether he was looking at me from anywhere but I found nothing and again I heard the sound of "Ding"

I looked at my phone and was scared to see his next message.

"Don't look here and there you're not far from me and you can't escape my sight😏"

I threw the phone on the bed and was sweating due to fear I licked my dry lips and quickly ran to the bathroom.

I entered and stood in front of the mirror with my horrified expressions. I opened the tab and started throwing water on my face. I don't know how many times I did it, but I am not scared of his messages. I am scared about what if he gets to know about the reality.

"No, I can't let it happen. I suffered a lot in these 6 months. I can't waste my efforts" I said to myself and took a deep breath, moving to take shower.

As I came out of the bathroom I heard that my phone was ringing so I went to grab it and pick it up.

"Hello, Sangvi" A male voice came from the opposite side.

"Yes, Mr. Williamson" I replied.

"I want to meet you today. It's really important so meet me in half an hour at my cafe" He said with a void of emotion.

"Okay" I cut the call.

I hope this time he found something so that I can end this memory loss drama and go back to my normal self, I did all of this just to reach my parents murderer and after I got to know about Nivan that he belongs from mafia I get scared about

What if he is the reason for my parents death??

That's why I hired the best investigating officer because I know that nobody could take out information about him other than Mr. Williamson.

I know he is watching me 24×7 and his men always follow me everywhere because David already informed me about this, David and Megan both know this I told only Megan about this but he eavesdropped it and promised me that he will not tell anyone about it but he will not take grantee about my state when Nivan will get to know about all this.

But I don't care about anything if Nivan or anyone else is responsible for my parents death I won't leave them just because of that murderer I am suffering from the day I got to know about my parents death.

I got ready and book a cab I always go to meet Mr. Williamson on his cafe because I don't know how he manages to distract his men very nicely.

I reached to the cafe the wait for him he came in no time and greeted me, took his sit infront of me.

"Tell me what you find this time and please give me some useful information because I am tired of all this drama" I said with seriousness.

"Okay, Sangvi" He stopped for a moment and take a deep breath
"Nivan didn't even kill your parents, he was not present at the spot where your parents' accident happened" He said and can see the seriousness on his face.

And my breath hitched because if I doubted him wrong then seriously I have to pay a huge amount.

"But how can you be so sure like what if he send his men---"