Chapter 42

"Sangvi" Nivan patted her cheeks but she was not opening her eyes. He made her lay on the bed properly and called the doctor.

After a few minutes Dr.Rodriguez reached to them and started checking her Nivan was just trying to read his expressions while standing beside him with his hand shoved in his pants pocket.

After a few minutes Dr.Rodriguez turned to Nivan and saw the worry lines on his forehead he got up and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Sangvi is suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic stress disorder) In this a when a person get any traumatized experience or take so much stress or get a shock about something..PTSD lasting consequence of traumatic ordeals that cause intense fear, helplessness, or horror and that's why she gets fever"...Dr.rodriguez explains the things in a easy way.

"So, now what should I do to make her like before??:...Nivan asked without removing his eyes from Sangvi's face.

"Of Course you have to take care of her and please try that she don't take stress so much I prescribe some medicines for her so give to her on time and one more thing Nivan I always adore you like my own son my child so that's why I am saying whatever problems is between you and Sangvi solve it kindly and sweetly don't use harsh methods on her".....When Dr.rodriguez said that Nivan look at him with confusion.

Dr.Rodriguez understands what he is trying to ask so without giving him any chance to speak, he said strictly "I saw some bruises on her wrist and hands, Nivan you should understand the fact that she is your wife not some doll"...After that he left and Nivan took a sit besides her and hold her hand tightly.

"I am sorry Sangvi....I am sorry..."..He mumbled and slept beside her by holding her hand.

Next morning:-

His tired eyes opened slowly as he felt cold and numb. Immediately his gaze went towards the angel who was lying on the bed looking fragile as a glass.

Keeping his hand on her forehead he sighed in relief. Her temperature was still high but not like yesterday.

It was 8:00 am and the black clouds were still not ready to say goodbye. The weather was gloomy and dark just like his life.

He slept last night beside her by keeping his head on her waist. He just didn't want to leave her, not even for a second.

"Bring a glass of hot milk" he ordered in his hoarse voice and cut the call. After a few minutes a knock was heard on the door.

He went to open it and there was standing Mrs.clinton holding a glass of hot milk. She felt pity after seeing his condition and his disheveled appearance. The bags under his eyes were visible and evident of his sleepless night. His chapped lips were almost looking like a beetroot.

She already knew what happened last night, she was present there and she felt bad for behaving rudely with her, when her eyes went on Sangvi she felt sadness and missed her beautiful smile.

"How is she?" She asked softly, glancing at her lying figure.

"I don't know," he answered, sighing heavily. She could tell just by hearing his voice that he can break anytime.

"Don't worry..she will be fine" Mrs.clinton whispered, placing a hand on his shoulder. For the first time in her life she didn't get scared of him.

The man in front of her didn't scare her because the person who was standing there was a broken man who was suffering from guilt and regret.

He smiled nodding his head as a lone tear slid down his cheek. Taking the warm glass from her hand he closed the door.

"Sangvi'' he softly called her name caressing her cheek. He wanted her to get up to at least drink the milk and have her medicines but she didn't.