Chapter 19

"No, no, no this cannot be possible Nivan if he successfully escapes from those rattling men of mine he'll instantly visit that fucker and he'll damage my Lisa and now you've also a responsibility we have got to discover him as soon as possible"……...His voice nearly echoed in his all study room.

"I know Richard but they're finding him and I am sure that they'll discover him quickly, simply loosen up now"……..Nivan tries to manipulate his anger.

"Nivan we should kill him now it is the handiest option left"…...He suggests Nivan.

"Hmm you're right just tell your men that if they found him anywhere just kill him on the spot"…….Nivan agreed and nodded.

Richard took out his phone and dialled a person they had been sitting on the chairs like a king and when someone picked the call from the other side they both got alert.

"He..Hello bo..boss"……..A very trembling and scaring voice came from the opposite side.

Richard clenched his jaw and made a fist his hand tightly but Nivan signaled him to loosen up and he took a deep breath, stated sarcastically.

"Hope you are doing terrific Jonathan and I am pleased with you, what you probably did it was really impressive I cannot agree with that my maximum depended on guy gave me this exquisite information"……..He stated and gritted his teeth.

"So..sorry boss ac..ac..genuinely that guy changed into….very smart"---

"Wow what an amazing information, that guy changed into so smart otherwise you bloody fucker changed into so dumb simply disgrace on you men I cannot agree with that I am listening to praises of that fucking guy from my most trusted man"…….Richard spit angrily.

When Nivan noticed that his anger was going out of control he snatched his phone and ordered in a cold voice.

"Whenever you find him, just kill him on the spot. We don't need him now and ensure to tell us ASAP otherwise I'll not think once to kill you"…...He ordered him.

"O..okay Master"…….He said and Nivan hung up.

"Richard, don't worry he'll kill him and if you're thinking about Lisa then nothing happens to her trust me"…….Nivan said and kept a hand on his shoulder.

Richard looks at Nivan focusly like he was thinking something then were given up from his chair and walked to the massive glass window and shoved his hand in his pocket and stated with determination.

"Nobody can do anything with her I'll make sure if anyone tries to come near her he will not see the world next moment just like her BROTHER"……….Richard chuckled.

Nivan sat there and checked out his dark face, which changed into very dangerous. He is aware that Richard is very obsessed with Lisa.

"Okay let's go, our better halves must be looking for us"…….Nivan changed the topic and got up, turned towards the gate.

"Nivan, what if Sangvi comes to know about it and attempts to stroll from your life then what will you do?".......Richard asked and smirked.

"I'll in no way let her try this and first of all I'll never let her know that I am involve in MAFIA but if she comes to know I'll make sure that I do not give her a single risk for escaping"……...Nivan spat and walked out.

Richard smirked and followed him when he came out he saw Sangvi and Lisa who were standing quietly with horrifying faces in front of Nivan. 

What're they both doing right here? Were they listening to conversations? Richard thinks and looks at Nivan who was shooting deadly glares at the girls.