Chapter 16

I went to her floor and everyone was engrossed in their work so they didn't notice me I bang my hand on the table and grabbed everyone's attention.

"All of you….get out" I said in cold voice they all look at me with confusion but no one dare to question me.

"Nivan what happened? why?--" I showed my palm and stopped David who walked to me.

"I said get out" I yelled and some of them flinched, got up from their seats and emptied the floor.

I straight went to the Toasty I saw that she was literally enjoying her work with humming. That's why she didn't notice me. I slammed my fist on her table and she jumped on her chair and looked up.

"Ni..Nivan you?".......she stammered.

"Yes me, why did you do that Toasty?" I directly asked and she looked at me with confusion.

"What I did??" she asked and looked at David who was looking for an answer.

"Why did you do that with my Sangvi? She lost the challenge because of you woman and you're asking what you did?"

I look at her with full intensity and she looks at me with frightened expressions.

"Nivan, why did she do something with Sangvi? Even though she was the one who was supporting her" David said and looked at me.

But when I see Toasty she is looking nervous and now I am sure that she's the only one who did that stupidity.

"Toasty I don't have a whole day to spend on you WHY. DID. YOU. DO. THAT?"

"Yes I stole the designs of Sangvi, I am bisexual and Bethany knows about it she blackmailed me that if I didn't help her she will break this news" She cried.

"What?" David and I frowned together.

I run my hand in my hair to control my anger.

I was not in the mood to talk to her so I turned on my heels and went straight to the parking lounge.

*************

I was sitting in my car thinking about Toasty I am still shocked with this fact when I was only 18 she came in my life in very short time she become close to my family we all enjoyed her jokes, her annoying expression, her stupid actions in one time she is very sweet and normal person but other second she turns into a bitch but she's too sweet and talented person.

I saw my little bird coming out from the elevator . I will not spare her today. How dare she.

I was thinking about her but suddenly I saw a giant elephant-like personality right behind my small bird and suddenly he grabbed her arm and pulled her in his arms. My anger was at its peak.

When I saw her that she didn't say anything nor back out I got down from my car and roared.

"What the fuck is happening here?"

**************

When I was so close to her collarbone and about kiss her weak spot, she was wriggling continuously and I pinned her wrists tightly beside her head and placed my legs around her feet to stop her from moving she is wriggling continuously.

After some seconds she stopped and didn't move an inch and I didn't feel anything I get confused, when I lift my head up I looked her closing her eyes and tears slipped down from her eyes.

I got up, sat beside her and kept her head on my lap and started calling her.

"What the fuck…. Sangvi?"I patted her cheeks but she passed out.