Chapter 3

I think he was drunk because all of a sudden his voice changed from sweet to cold so I asked "Are you drunk??"

And he burst out laughing. Did I crack a joke "no you didn't crack any joke but I am laughing because of your reaction" he grinned..

Did I say that out loud and is he pregnant? Hey don't get me wrong but his mood swings "oh so you are not drunk then what is the meaning of your statement??" I said while making faces.

"I was just kidding, so chill," he said and chuckled. I just nodded with blank expressions.

"So,you changed a lot last time when I saw you,you were a little bit dangerous but now you look different and the shocking part is you are talking to me normally" he said casually but I mentally rolled my eyes.

"That was you who was dangerous and annoying and always wanted to protect your sister from us but see what happened today your sister got married with Steven" I smiled in naughty way..

He just hummed with a cold expression. He is still looking scary with these expressions. Oh god now what the hell is happening to his mood.

"Okay so, let's go in" he said with blank expressions and turned to the hall and I walked behind him.

Nivan's pov:-

She left from New York and I am here in my office trying to concentrate on my work but his beautiful,innocent face again comes in front of my sight. I think I am missing her but I can't do anything about it.

"Good morning bro" David barged into my office with some files..

"I think now you should learn to knock otherwise next time I will teach you in my way" I sternly said.

"Oh bro I will learn it but first just sign it" He pass me a file and when I open it I was so shocked because my grandfather decided to sell his Smith's Corp in very low price because company's condition is very bad and my uncles,my father,my cousin and me also started are own companies even my dad want me to handle his company but I was not interested so that's why I started my own company "Rojus automobiles" and after that i didn't pay a single second on Smith's Corp now my grandfather want us to give are last try on that company but I know that there is no use of it.

"David, what is your opinion???" I asked seriously just to check on him.

"Hey bro don't ask me because you know that I don't have my own company even I am just learning in your dad's company so please" he grumbled and leaned against the chair yeah because his father never wants him to start his own company because he have his company and he wants that David take over his company.

After him just because of this they had a big argument and after that David chose to work in my dad's company. It is based on fashion designing and my dad is also cool so he is learning his work in "obrelo".

"Hmm I think you are right, first I will talk to dad and then I'll see" I close that file and raise my head then I find him smiling like a mad person.

"Bro should I call the doctor??why are you smiling??"

"Nivan tell me when you're going to take the first step???" He asked with curiosity.

"First step for what???" I asked and took a file and started reading.

"For Sangvi because if you're not interested then please tell me so that I'll try on her" He grinned I want to smack his face off.

"I have already started my work because you know very well that I always step ahead and one more thing stop your perverted mind and don't dare to say that again" I warned him in a strict tone while showing my finger.