Chapter 37

Sangvi's pov continues from flashback:-

That cruel man I don't know what he thinks about himself how can he kidnapped me like this who the fuck he is? Just a brother of my best friend and nothing. He was the one and only person whom I hated from my childhood and now I am caged in his golden cage for what reason don't I know?

Right now I am in his house and sitting in a dark room don't know what to do he just kidnapped me and locked me here and he even punched Christopher too who was innocent we both were enjoying ourselves when this monster entered to ruin us.

After knocking him out he grabbed my arm harshly and dragged me in one of his luxurious cars and pushed me inside like I was a porcelain doll.

I screamed and cursed him but when a  harsh slap landed on my right cheek I saw him in horror.

"Now, I don't want a single word from this pretty mouth of yours" He warned me with his most dangerous look his eyes were all red and knuckles were tight in fist, his veins were popping out like he will brush any time.

Teras were constantly escaping from my eyes and I was silently sobbing, looking outside from the window and cursing my faith.

After his drastic stunt the whole ride was silent neither he spoke nor I After half an hour he stopped the car and came to my side again he pulled me out him and dragged me by my arm my legs were hurting firstly because of my heels and secondly the way he was making me run.

After a few seconds he opened a door and pushed me to the bed. I landed there on my face. Thank god the mattress was soft otherwise my nose will be damaged very badly.

I lifted up my face and looked at him and yelled as hard as I could.
"What do you want from me? What did I do to you? Why did you bring me here?" Tears were constantly flowing from my eyes because the sensation of burning on my cheek was still so hard.

He smirked and turned on his heel, without giving me a reply he went out of the room and I looked at him dumbfoundedly.

I got up from bed and walked to the door but it was locked. I banged it and screamed his name continuously. "Nivan, open the door you bastard..
Nivan please open this fucking door"

But it seems like there was no one who could hear me because everything was silent. My throat was burning because of crying and screaming. I silently came back and sat on the floor with the support of the bed.

I hugged my knees and sobbed silently and slipped to the floor till my head hit the ground and I felt my eyes were getting close and everything turned dark.

Third person's pov:-

In the morning when Sangvi was sleeping on the cold and shivering because of the low temperature the door of the room suddenly opened and the beast entered the room with slow steps and he saw his beauty was sleeping very uncomfortably on the floor.

He admired her features: her plum lips, beautiful eyes and shining face, her collars which he wanted to mark with his bites.

When he saw how badly she was shivering he scooped her in his arms carefully and laid her on the bed and covered her with a soft comfy quilt.

He sat beside her and roamed his hand in her hair and recalled the last night when he was planning to marry her again forcefully.

But only one person who makes him calm said the words which made his mind stuck between his thoughts.

Last night's flashback:-

"Tomorrow is my and Sangvi's wedding again. I make her mine but this time there'll m be no softness for her."