Chapter 2

Nivan's pov:-

I was going to attend my younger sister's wedding with her so-called 'boyfriend' . I don't like him so much but my sister loves him and they were in a long relationship but I still don't like him..

Now, I am in my sports car and I'm on the way of venue I don't know what to do because she is my little sister and from childhood I was really protective for her but her scooby group always tried to spoil her rotten and I never able to be with her always because I used to study in New York and she Kiara in London so not always but whenever I went to London I made sure that she never met with her so called friends and I am sure that today her friends will definitely be there too..

Let it be, I shouldn't think about it today is a very big day for my sister, so I should be happy.
When I reached the venue I hurriedly went in and met my family and friends..

After that I saw Steven was standing near the priest and Keven and John were just behind him then I saw a door open and my sis came in with my dad and she was looking so beautiful I just smiled and when she looked up at me she also smiled back...

*******
After their marriage everyone was busy in dancing and chatting and I was standing with my cousin
David we were talking about how I got angry when Kia told me that she is going to marry Steven and my parents agree with this..

"So,guys hope you are doing well and first of all congratulations to the newly wed couple who are looking very happy after marriage but Steven's happiness is not hiding it" Keven said on the mic in between the hall.

"Yeah but Steven my bro my piece of liver let me tell you one thing that this happiness is not going to last long and you will know this thing only after a few years of your marriage" John said who was standing right besides Keven.

"Hey,Kiara don't roll your eyes and my friend doesn't make grumpy faces. I can prove to you guys that marriage is not such a good option" Keven grinned up. I hate him but I think he is right this time.

"There is no need for this,rather you both come and dance anyway you always hide yourself from your families but now you're married so don't be shy c'mon and if someone wants to join them they can" John mumbled and Steven and Kia start their dance with them many couples join them..

And then I saw a girl in white dress with my dad I think they were dancing with my dad my dad's one hand was on her back and one hand was holding her hand and her other hand were on my dad's shoulder they have maintained a distance also then I saw that girl focusly what the fuck!!

Hang on,why I am so shocked I already knew that she will definitely come but how didn't I notify her wow she is just looking breathing when I last time saw her she has so much arrogance on her face but still my parents like her and she never spoke with me calmly but now her face is showing her innocence she is looking so different..

I never expected it from her I don't know why but I am feeling attraction with her even I didn't blink my eyelashes after seeing a beautiful smile I think it's been 5years since I met her but as I said before we never had a good relationship but I don't know why I feel something different..

"Hey bro she is beautiful right??"

"Hmm" I hummed without noticing who is asking bcoz I was just lost in admiring her

"Oh, but I don't know her name. Do you know what her name is???"

"Sangvi Devis."

"Ohh so you know so much about her don't you??"

"Not that much."

"Oh okay I think I should try my luck what i-"

"What the hell are you saying"...I frowned and saw that David was just smirking.

"Hmm I don't have words but I want to say that go and talk to her before someone else gets her" He suggested.

I huffed and said "we never had a good relationship before she and I always hate each other so-"

"Means you guys were in a relationship before and I didn't know about this" He scowled and I just rolled my eyes.

"No, actually she is best friends with Kia and Steven so that's why I know her" I grinned and again looked at the side where she was dancing but she was not there so I turned my eyes and saw that she was going towards the outside.

"Hmm so bro just go and at least try to talk to her and yeah forget about everything that happened before okay just go" David motivated me from behind.

And I smiled at him and went behind her then I saw that she was talking with someone so I didn't disturb her. After 5 minutes she hung up..

"Hi, Sangvi I hope you haven't forgotten me??" I began

"She smiled and said,'' Hey, how can  I??? '' After all, we can't forget the villains of our lives right??"

She called me a villain. I know that we never spoke with her calmly but she also never spoke with me sweetly "ohh so you are trying to say that I was the villain of your life" I snapped.

"I was just kidding, how are Mr.Smith??" She said and chuckled.

"Well I'm alright but I think you will not be okay" I said and chuckled.

"What do you mean??" She asked and frowned.

"I mean when I say that you are gone be mine soon then you will not be okay" I said coldly I don't know why I never planned it like this but I just can't think straight after seeing her..

"Are you drunk???"

____________________
____________

Hope you like the chapter
Like
Comments
And one more thing I won't able to update regularly but I will assure you that I will update once or twice in a week.