Chapter 30 (Richard's pov)

Please avoid the grammatical and spelling mistakes..

Richard's pov on demand:-

When I feel the bright sun Ray's on my face I growl and open my eyes.

"Fuck"..I groaned but soon stop cursing when I saw my lady tried to snuggled closer in my bare chest and tried to escape from the rays.

When I saw her she was only in my t-shirt. I liked to see her in my clothes and I always made sure that she wore the clothes according to my choice.

I don't like her to wear anything in front of me and especially with me in bed but because she is pregnant and requested me to let her wear this t-shirt only that's why I allowed her.

I love her. She is my obsession but she never loves me like I do. She said so many times that she loves me but I know that she doesn't . That's why she doesn't want to not carry my baby.

I remembered that day when she lied to me about the birth control pills...I found myself boiled from anger and tight grip on her waist, she moaned and stirred while sleeping.

8 months before when me and Lisa went to the our honeymoon I remembered how she used to scare from me because I killed her brother and her fucking boyfriend with him I caught her red handed they were fucking each other in her room and her brother didn't have any problem with that but when he sees me he blast like RDX on me so that day first I kill her boyfriend and then her brother and forcefully marry her.

After a few days of our marriage she got to know that I am a mafia when she found out about it she tried to escape. But I didn't let her go anywhere.

I went to a shopping mall with her not a single minute. I let her stay away from me because my men were also around me but she didn't know about it.

I let her go when I received a call from Nivan. He told me how the Russian Mafia were trying to reach our warehouse at that time. We were not that strong but me, Nivan, David and Steven never left hope.

Only in just few month we four build our Mafia empire very strong so no one can move a brick of our empire, and after we getting success we told our fathers and grandfather about it they were not looking so shocked even they said they were also in Mafia but when they lose their mother they left for the sake of their mother.

But they were proud of us and warned us to not let our mothers know about it, not even our wives. That's why when Lisa found out that I was so scared ,Nivan, David, Toasty and Steven helped me alot.

I cut the call when she came and stood beside me. I saw a bag which she was holding...... "Did you brought what you wanted??" I asked her while she showed me the bag which had some creams and vitamins tablets.

Rest of the day we did a little more shopping and had our dinner in a famous restaurant.By the time we came to our room She took the bags from me.

Something was not right I thought in my mind. We just came back from the restaurant after having dinner but still there was something I am missing.

I was there with her when she went shopping except for one shop. I searched for the bill of that one shop but I couldn't find it. That's when I was sure she was hiding something I called my security team who had been following us the whole time secretly.

I told them to find out what she brought from that store. After a few minutes I got the copy of the bill from that shop one particular item caught my eyes and made my blood boil in rage. How dare she do that. I searched the whole room and found that box. Seeing it my eyes turned red.

That time I wanted to snap her pretty little neck in anger. She made a big mistake I thought while sitting in the bed when I heard a door opening sound.