Chapter 34

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes and do follow me on Instagram.

Now, you can move ahead to read the new chapter😊.

She opened her eyes and found a dark room surrounding herself when she opened her eyes she saw a blur of darkness again she blinked continuously to get the clear view.

When she sees everything clear she herself on a comfortable spongy bed with a quilt cover herself she tries to get up as she tries to sit with her back pained like hell.

"Ahhh"…She groaned loudly and tried to adjust to the dark surroundings in which she only saw a flash of furniture.

When she sat on the bed with resting her back on the dashboard of the bed she sighed and tried to recall all the memories of yesterday and also how she landed up here.

The first thought which came in her mind was where she is from and she  was looking for a very luxurious room with dark blue and black color furnishing in the room.

"But why am I here? Who brought me here? Last night I was walking around the street after getting so shitty from Nivan then how I landed up here" Her unconscious mocked her.

When she recalled all the scenes which were really painful for her, her eyes automatically filled with tears. She never accepted in front of him that she loves him but she does love him so much that she couldn't bear to see him with anyone else.

When she recalled the moment when she saw her husband enjoying with other women on their bed she sobbed loudly and clutched her head so tightly because only for only those moments again and again coming in her mind.

She started shouting to not let those thoughts come to her mind. She was clutching her both ears because his words were repeatedly piercing her heart out very badly.

She was in her own grief that she didn't realize that someone came near to her and held her shoulders tightly to make her calm down.

The touch was very unfamiliar for her but when she felt it she saw a man who was in her late twenties and her eyes met with his dark eyes.

She never saw him, she jerked his hands and crawled behind.

"Who are you? And why did you take me here?" She asked with her heavy throat.

"Hey, sweetheart, you don't need to be scared of me. I am not hurting you, I was just making you calm down" The man who was sitting in front of her replied.

"Answer only the question I have asked who the hell are you?" She asked with a stern voice however her condition is but she can't show herself weak in front of anyone.

He sighed and replied "I am Omar pectus" He introduced humse with much arrogance while she tried to recognize her and only one thing came to mind.

"Do you have any relation with Emre?".....She asked without hesitation.

"Yeah, I am his brother Sangvi and he told me about himself too so that's why I am here. I will not go before taking you from here my would be sister-in-law" He said with a sinister smirk which she so wanted to snatch from his face.

"Hmm I must tell you that my brother is a good choice for women" He said while eyeing her up to down.

She cringed with his stares and wanted to throw a punch on his face.

"So, didn't Emre inform you that I am already married huh?" She asked, raising her voice.

"Yeah, he told me that you married someone who is just a fucking play boy who didn't even accept the fact that you're his wife and went with some other women" He mocked her and force on the last words.