Chapter17

"But nivan was just a small thing"- "no Sangvi it ​​wasn't just a small thing you know, if anyone knew you were my wife who works under a whore then my reputation ruined in a second" He said reluctantly and got up to grab her wrist.

Reputation, he truly cares approximately his recognition, now no longer me, how can a person be so imply so he cared approximately his admire and his delight however now no longer my profession and desires.

He snatched from me these days and claim that he loves me, he'll in no way love me like that and in no way get me I can not hate him however I can not love him either.

He did not even permit me to go anywhere any longer due to the fact that I lost the challenge, bloody fool I will never ever forgive him for this.

"Why didn't you have your lunch? Common, let's have dinner"....he said in an emphatic manner and looked at her with intense concentration but she didn't move an inch.

"No, I'm not hungry"....... She refused and tried to free her wrist.

"I neither ask nor you dare to break the rules. I will forget everything and tie you to this bed and....you know what I'm trying to say".........He threatened her and sat on his knee in front of her.

She looked at him, tears falling from her eyes, but she stood quietly and walked beside him and in her thoughts, her neck and head throbbing slight pain, he walked behind her.

They went down the stairs and went to the dining area where dinner had already been served, and a lady stood by the dining table. It was the same lady who gave Sangvi her lunch.

He signaled that lady, she nodded and walked out.

Sangvi was still standing there but like a statue without moving or Nivan kept one of his hands around her waist and led her to the table.

They were sitting on their chairs, where he served the dinner, and she remained in front of him silent until he placed the plate in front of her.

After finishing her dinner she got up and walked slowly in his room she opened the door and threw herself on bed she took right side her pounding head remind her something she got up and walk-in-closet where her stuff was kept before she started finding her bag.

Finally she found that she opened it and took out her medicine and walk out she walked to the big coffee table and poured water in a glass and took the medicine in one gulp.

She laid down on bed without bothering to change and covered herself with quilt, cried silently her tear was flowing continuously but her face remained expressionless after 5 minutes she heard the click sound of door opening she closed her eyes tightly.

"Please do not come close to me".....she whispered to herself and silently pray below the duvet.

He stood on the edge of bed with his hands in his pocket and looked at her , "see you want this, however I promise I'll make it up the whole lot,'" he sighed and went to the washroom.

When Sangvi heard the voice of his Footwear going some distance she sighed and wiped her tears, eliminated the duvet from her face "psycho jerk"...she mumbled and closed her eyes.

Nivan came out and sat besides her she was facing her back to him but he can nonetheless see her stunning face from facet with few strands on her face he slowly eliminated that.