Chapter 6

Sangvi's pov:-

I reached New York with all the security and bodyguards. Now I am in black SUV and I don't know where they're taking me. I closed my eyes and recalled that scene when my brother was crying badly and pouring all emotions near my mom and dad's lifeless body.

My brother was not agree to went to California after my parents death Jack was not in his senses I was also broked I never imagined my life without them nor Jack but I have to protect him after all now he is my only family so I called John and Keven I gave all responsibility of Jack's protection to them and they were also very supportive.

A tear slipped from my eyes when I recalled the memory where my brother was going to California. He didn't want to because he wanted to stay in that house but I couldn't take the risk now. When John and Keven heard the news about my parents they assured me that they will take care of Jack and his studies.

That's why I called my friends my savior "mam we reached" Chauffeur opens the gate and I come back from my past and climb down from the car.

"This way mam" He guides me and I follow him without uttering a word because I am feeling very exhausted from a week even though I never thought that I am so weak that I am exhausted with my own emotions.

He leads me in a lift from a big parking lounge and press a button after two minutes we reach in front of a gate he presses the bell and I admired the view it has a huge balcony outside this penthouse and the view is so amazing then a lady who is looking in her early fifty comes and opened the door he greeted her and he left.

"Please come" I follows her and comes in a very big hall in which there is circle of couches in between them there is a coffee table placed in a very good manner the walls is painted with with and cream colours the lights were perfect and I can see some stairs the penthouse is so big and beautiful I almost lost in that beauty of house.

"Mam sir wanted to meet you and he is in his study come I'll show you"....that lady said politely and broke my trance I feel a burn of anger in my body but I followed her I also wants some answers with him.

After a few seconds of walking, we reached in front of a large wooden door. She knocked and a cold familiar voice came from inside. She opened that door. I stood there. I don't know why I am feeling so helpless.

"Oh wow you're here, come in, why are you standing there and Mrs.Clinton you can go"....He said and she left. I entered the room with so many questions.

The room is so big there was shelves where some books and files were placed and a big couch with coffee table the colour of room is dark and in front there is big glass desk and the monster is sit on his revolving office chair and he constantly moving his chair left to right, right to left I am feeling like I did something and he is the one who is going to punish me.