Chapter 41

The pin drop silence was surrounding everyone Sangvi was not in her senses after hearing the heart piercing truth. She was just staring at her brother constantly with an expressionless face but her tears were not in her control.

Everyone was shocked and disappointed but they chose to shut their mouths. Nivan knows that the Storm is coming in his life but he knew that he would not be able to stop her even if he wanted to.

Only he knows how he hides this terrified truth from this world and most importantly with his Sangvi. He knows very well that one day she will get to know about this but he never thought that he would tell her such truth like this.

On the other side everything broke in her life. She always adored her brother, supported him through thick and thin even if she was facing hell but she never let him face anything. He hid him from the monster so that she could save him.

Even his parent's condition was so miserable they were tense about the debt which they had to pay but they never let their children's life affect their problems.

They sent John out because they had a fear that if anyone got to know about him then John then he would have to pay all the debts. They paid all his fees on time so that he could live in peace and enjoy his life.

But what he did was unexpected. Sangvi took the predatory steps towards John without showing any expressions.

John gulped after watching his scary sister Sangvi come close to him and held his collar harshly with the most angry face which was filled with tears also.

"Did you kill them??" Sangvi asked in a low voice. Inside her a fire of rage was burning but she asked him because she couldn't believe the fact that John their own son killed them.

He didn't answer and bowed her head with lowered eyes in shame. Sangvi was quite sure that the person who killed her parents was just in front of her but she didn't want to believe the fact that's why she wanted to hear this truth from him.

"Did. You. Kill. My. Parents?? And this is the last time I am asking you" She emphasized the question and her whole body was trembling in anger and she jerked him harshly by holding his collar, her eyes turned red even the family members got up from their seats but Noone stopped her.

He still didn't answer her question "Answer me dammit" she shouted in full rage.

John nodded his head in approval, Sangvi closed her eyes and felt the hot and fresh tears flowing "Why??" She managed to whisper this word.

When he refused to look at her and didn't say anything she gritted her teeth and in no minute a harsh slap landed on his face.

John's eyes went wider and his one hand was on his cheek. His sister never raised her hand on him ever they used to fight for small things but they never used their physical appearance. He looked at her with so much anger.

Suddenly he pushed her hard and she stumbled back. She was about to kiss the ground when Nivan came and held her from the back her eyes got wider.

"Yes, I fucking killed them I crash them brutally with my car and in no second their car got blasted I was really glad to see that scene. You want to know that why I killed them because they were not my parents they were only your parents, Dad always think that how can he give his all property to you and mom always supported you, they were planning that how can they do all the shares and property on your name that's why they abandoned me and send me to an unknown country" He shouted and take the breath harshly.

"It just because of you, you bloody fucker bitch but I regretted after killing them because I got to know that they are in a huge debt I don't wanted to pay for their sins that's why I was happy that they are selling you I was about to live to another city when this fucking husband of yours make an appearance and warned me if I did something reckless he will kill me and he hide this truth just because I was only family of yours" John spitted all the truth from his own.