Chapter8

I am feeling too tired after that dinner night I also confront Steven and Kiara, they said that if I am forced in this marriage so they can help me because they know my and Nivan equations from starting  and Kiara was all ready to go against to her own brother but I didn't tell them truth I don't wanna spoil the things and I want to know who killed my parents???

And only Ivan knows this so "are you seriously thinking about joining dad's company tomorrow???"......Nivan asks without looking at me and keeps focus on driving.

"Hmm I am thinking after all I want some experience in this new city and I already did a job in which I was an assistant so I think that I'll do this also"........I say and look outside from the window I don't want stay in one house with him that's why I requested to dad to let me join from tomorrow.

After this small conversation we reached his penthouse. In 15 mins he parked his car and walked with me. I was in no mood to talk to him so I ignored him and walked towards the elevator.

When we went inside I hurriedly walked to that room which was shown by Mrs.Clinton and I was about to close the door. Nivan put his foot in to stop me and pushed the door. I am so shocked by his behavior but I try to look calm.

"Wh..what do you want???and why are you here???".....I ask and wait for his reply.

"This is my house, my room. I can come and go anywhere I want".....He replied casually and took steps towards me and I started to take steps back.

"And if you're talking about what I want then you, I want you I know I am doing very bad to going out for my business trip but trust me love after this trip I'll make sure that I'll keep my all focus on you".....He said seductively and continuously come forward I bumped into bed and fall but before that I did a very embarrassing thing which laid me into a big trouble.

When I was taking back steps and about to fall on bed I caught Nivaan's blazer collar and tried to balance but instead of this he also fell on me.

"Hmm someone is looking so desperate today if you wanted this you should've told me before, your husband is so expert in this things he will never disappoint you"......His seductiveness is going to another level and tucked my strands behind my ears see I told you it will cause me a big trouble.

"Nivan it was by mistake I was just try to balancing"-"shh you don't need to make any excuses you're my wife and you've all right to do this".....He cut off my explanation and keep a finger on my lips makes me feel tingly on my stomach but why he has a huge misunderstanding in his thick head that I want this oh god.

I gulped and stared in his eyes he is try to come close to my lips and he remove his finger from my lips I shut my eyes tightly jesus no no no please no if he kiss me today then I think next morning we found in a bad condition and I don't want it please when he was about to kiss me his phone rang and I opened my eyes.

I saw him groaning and cursing under his breath when he saw the caller ID. He didn't utter a word and took a deep breath and got up from bed or you can say from me and left. I sighed and smiled. Finally god you saved me today thank you.

I also got up and change myself into comfy after changing into my oversized hoodie and a pair of shorts I lay on bed and covered myself with soft quilt when my body touches the softness underneath I feel so relax and my head also feels light I know I already took a nap but you know how much I love to sleep so without wasting so much time I drift into a deep slumber not before sprawling my hands and legs in all directions on middle of king size bed.

I feel thirsty and I try to toss around but I can't, I feel like I am caged and feel like someone is holding my waist tightly like I am running away. It somehow suffocated me because I never felt like this before I moaned and opened my eyes.